Reviews for One Sided Arguments
tastewithouttalent chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh my god I love this pairing and this fic is absolutely 100% darling. Thank you so so much for writing for these two, fic on them is tragically lacking much of the time :(
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was very enjoyable, if a bit silly. _ Tetsuya is always so calm and nonplussed on-screen that seeing him argue with himself in (practical yet Tamaki-esque) parenthetical thoughts is both unusual and amusing. And maybe the confession at the end was just a liiiiiitle cheesy, but all the same it was appropriate. I particularly like the series of lines wherein "something might be wrong"; I probably re-red that part four or five times, just because.

Thank you for being one of the few people who DOES write this pairing. I certainly hope that you keep writing, even if no longer in the Ouran fandom.
akharon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh my god! That's so freaking cute! Kasanoda x Tetsuya is such a wonderful pairing. I'm so happy to see a fan-fiction as good as this for them!
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
*SQUEEL* It was soooo beautiful! The flames of moe were enlightened in your fic! Imma can eat THREE bowls of rice!
Shoelace83 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was great, i loved the end, :3

There are definitely not enough Ritsu/Tetsuya stories out there.

Congrats on a job well done.
spaz-san chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*dancing around like a fool* I am so happy! I didn't know that anyone wrote for this paring. I love your story it is so cute and I ove how you rwording made it seem like there was an actual argument going on in his head. Anyway the story made my day, thank you so much!
Marronka chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It's... It's so... CUTE! I love it. Really really love it. It's beautiful. I don't know what else to say.

Oh gosh, I must be getting old. I'm being moved to tears too easily TT
Taisi chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Omigosh, I loved it! Kasonada and Tetsuya are perfect for each other. 3
mangospoons chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, dear you make my world go round

Please keep it up, these two are just too cuddly to ignore.

xoxo,

Spoons
toastycakes chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very cute and very enjoyable. Thank you for writing about these two. They really do need the love. :D
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well written.
RoninSenshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, you really wrote that in 25 minutes? Even when I'm really cranking one out I can't write that fast! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the parenthesis at first but it really worked for me. Great set up!
Ouran Fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Awkward. 0.o. Lol, but funny!