Reviews for The Halloweentown 100
H. K. Rissing chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
this is really great, i like this a very great deal. you portray everything so nicely, i can really get the feeling. I can't wait until you continue!
Demonic Angel Clone chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
I actually liked Cassie/Ethan. The fourth Halloweentown pissed me off so bad, mostly because Kimberly J Brown was replaced with Sara Paxton. Ew.

I enjoyed this one, it's a bit pre-Halloweentown High

Demonic Angel Clone chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Hehhe, free drinkswitch goodness. Maybe the Sanderson Sister incident wasn't traumatic enough. Poor Max, looks like he's under her spell.

Demonic Angel Clone chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I'm actually loving this Marnie/Max pairing. It's really cute how skeptical he is about Halloween and how contradicting it is that he's friends with her. Very sweet indeed.

Demonic Angel Clone chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I like the fact that all presents are on Halloween and not Christmas, but I wonder what they do ON Christmas, that'd be interesting.

Demonic Angel Clone chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I always thought Sophie got the short end of the stick when it came to the movies. I wonder how she and Max's little sister would interact...

Demonic Angel Clone chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Heheh, reminded me of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, another nice crossover reference.

Demonic Angel Clone chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I actually like the beginning budding relationship between these two; I've never thought of having them be a couple before.

I'm very intrigued...