Reviews for More Important Than Fear
redluffs chapter 1 . 4/23
Zoro is closet sweetiepie and no one could tell me otherwise
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/19
Yes yes a world without meat is rather terrifying. Many men would never make it because the lack of that certain kind of protein. Urgh it gives me the creep just think about it.
Lovely story. I like it a lot. (But I thought Nami is afraid of Spider, too? She did scream along with Sanji when they encountered a spider before going to the Sky island)
Frostbert chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Liked it? No way I LOVED it your stories are so great it's insane! I can't speak for all your stories of coarse since I've only read the one piece ones but they're still great!
Fiend Fyre Fox chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
FlyingNunLord chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is so well written, I especially love how you made Luffy's fear a world without meat instead of losing his Nakama because he knows that he will definitely protect them, which was funny and really in character! I also really loved the ending :)
SmilyXD chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Really really good
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/18/2013

It was so Adorable and Cute...! XD

And Sweet...!

Zoro's 'phobia' is losing Luffy...
And now Chopper know too...

That was Awesome...!

Chopper's mind about their phobia didn't control them was Nice...! Great job! XD
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I love it so much. I smiled the whole time reading this because, well, I love reading Straw hats being Straw hats at not-so-busy-days like this. Lol. Nakamaship with hints of ZoLu, yeah, I really love Luffy and Zoro's dynamic in fics because it's not hard to picture them giving their best shot for each other, whether romantic or just plain platonic because, their bond is the tightest. xD Maybe it's just me. I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY, it sounds canon to me, and yeah, I love how you portrayed each character's fears. Tho I quite remember Nami-san having the same fear as Sanji.

Thank you so much for this VERY WONDERFUL FIC. xD
Black Mice chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awww I love it.
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i really liked your story; but how come Vivi wasn't mentioned until the very end?
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
ah, amazing. The quote at the beginning seems perfect for the story, and the story is excellent itself, a magnificent combination. Loved it. Especially because of the inspiration and courage that this text is carrying :)
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Whoa, Zoro used a big word! JK XD~ Awesome!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awww, that was so cute! :D Not too many fics from Chopper's POV... this was great.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was super cute and enjoyable:)