Reviews for Just Accept Me
BLEH chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It was good but little bit OOC at the end. Zim would never say he wasn't perfect. To him he can do no wrong and he is the perfect living creature. And I can see Gaz having other boyfriends but not letting them take advantage of her like that. I think she could sense if it was only about sex and not real. She doesn't seem like she'd be bothered with that sort of thing anyway. But the story itself was well written and steamy. Just research the characters a little more and you'll start to be able to imagine them in any situation. Which I know can be hard especially when writing a romance
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i liked it shows both of there unique sides... I AM ALEX!... sorry had a relapse. forgot my meds...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Perfect ending
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The ending is cute
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was great, I loved it! :3
Captor of the Crazies chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh golly gosh this was sooo awsome my inner fan girl of zagr is squealing with delight!

Red eyed Rin chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Yes zagr ! Oh yeah gimme more this fan fic was so sweet and just awsome I'd love for it to become a story I would definitely like that ! :)
Invader sourpatchkid 81 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
wow that was smoking hot ! Are you sure this is really your first invader zim fan fiction because I don't believe you your knack for capturing gaz's and zims personalities is great I hope you write more I am a true zagr fan and more from you would satisfy my hunger for more zagr ! :)
CaptainMoronic chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I liked this alot c:
FrizzyKitty chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Um yes. I would like to just say...THAT WAS FREAKING AWSOME! I bow to you mistress of pure explict love and romance.

I totally loved it. You should definatly make more fan fictions between them they are too awsome!

I just wasnt to know how do you all get info for Zim like what he has what he doesnt have or something else i forgot what i was going to say. But Do more!
Empress Oriana chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excellent one-shot! I love it.

You think you could progress with this one? I wanna see how things go from there between the two.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I really like it!
Natalieg2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Wow, that mede me wet. I'm gonna go get water in the middle of the night more often!
Dalek Prime chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
great story, i kind of imagined zim having the voice of sesshomaru (David caine)from inuyasha in it. I'm not sure why though,but i think that voice fits an older zim perfectly.

and as for gaz's voice i imagined tara strong (the voice of raven from teen titans) in this story as well.
Himandgir969 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wuo! XD I liked it quite, good too.