Reviews for Simple Complications
Tokyo Ghoul fan chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
I think you should ALWAYS put Massie and Derrick!
Josh and Alicia
am and Claire
Dylan and Dempsey(or Kemp)
Kirsten and kemp(or Dempsey)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
This made me cry :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
tk16 chapter 29 . 12/24/2011
Please finish
we are worthy chapter 28 . 1/3/2011
I blow off shopping to read this story and it was so worth it ! I freaking love it :D

So ending of this story just made me want to cry, but in a good way it was just so heartfelt and sad. These last lines were utterly amazing, I was just like wow, the way you ended it.

'Dylan who finished hugging Derrick, walked over to Massie. She touched her elbow lighting, where Derrick touched it. Are you okay? she said in a whisper.'

'And Massie didn't know what to say.'

Purely amazingness

I like that you didn't make massie and derricks relationship move too fast, you let them grow into liking eachother. Even though I lovelovelove massintons, I found the kempsie quite cute, the way he gave her a promise ring because someday he plans to spend the rest of his life with her (reminds me off Sam and Quinn in glee (; ) that was adorable I love long stable relationships.

It's amazing how Derrick and massie both love music and how they can connect with one another through their music, I wish that massie accepted juliard so they could go to the same collage together.

I'm really routing for massington, so hopefully in your sequel they will finally be together (I want to wait until it's finshes before reading it, which will be really hard considering how Impatient I am, lol)

It was good that you didn't make massie end up with anyone attempt end of the story because that's what would happen in real life, a person couldn't move on so quickly after all she has experienced. I love how you made it so raw and realistic :)

It was written, I love your writing you can really make us feel the pain massie is going through by loving both kemp and Derrick. Your writing is so indescribable, in a good way. You should make this story into a novel one day :)

I lovelovelovelove your tittle, it's awesome how you put the antonym of simple next to it and turned it into an amazing tittle because there's nothing as simple as a complication :)

Ericka was right your massingtons are amazing, your stories too. It's really cool how you are both best friends in real life. I wish I had friends who enjoy reading and going on fanfiction aswell. You guys are lucky :)

I'm going to read where the arrow hit after I finish this review :)

Jasmin - ps want to be friends ? :)
angieluv chapter 29 . 12/30/2010
i luv it
angieluv chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
wow that was really mean
angieluv chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
thats so sweet
I LOVE NEW YORK chapter 29 . 12/4/2010
First chapter and I already love it!

You HAVE to update soon.

Claire and Josh are soo cute together

-xoxo, V
EndlessleyIntoxicated chapter 29 . 12/4/2010
I loved it,

finish and update fast!

It was really good.
thosebluegreeneyes chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
oh dude, I like flipped a shit when I saw that you updated!

GAHHH, you have lose ZERO amounts of magic.

I lovelovelove you, this story, and your writing.

UPDATE!

-thealmostbirthdaygirl(;
Jane Doe chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
Woooooooooo finally!

Uuuuuupdate soon!

Maybe even today? Lol
alskdjfwoiejfskdf chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
Love it,

Poor Dylan, the awkward kid no one wants to talk to...

Yeah, so anyway, it's pretty ace.

-Riley
gillan chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
Dez-ir-ay!

So fucking thrilled. Beyond.

I'm doing this 'Dez' dance in my chair at the moment, because I am so (for lack of a better word) HAPPY.

-screams-

UPDATE

~Hannah
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2010