Reviews for The Kings and the Pauper
stardiva chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
good lord ... where is Aunt Hetty when you need her... Abby, don't let Hetty king hear you bad mouth Gus... or she wil let you have it with both oars... thats what... and that goes double for the town gossips ... every girl should be as lucky to have a man like Gus Pike... Thats what...

love this love this... got any more for us?
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow, I've only read the first chapter of this and it captures the spirit of the show. The characters sounded like themselves. Avonlea was the first series I fell in love with and my especial favorites were Felicity and Gus. I look forward to reading more.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Please finish this excellent story!
RSL chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I was looking for a good "Road to Avonlea" story to fill a craving and happily stumbled upon your story. I'm greatly looking forward to reading more. Hope to see another update soon. Great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Great story! I love it and can totally see this happening. It also seems very true to character with Janet supporting Gus on one hand, but perhaps some curiosity getting her on the other?
JaspreetPink chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great job! This feels very much like a scene that would be on the show. And good for Janet, standing up for the awesomness that is Gus!

Are there going to be more chapters than the two you have up? I want more Gus!