Reviews for Vixen
It rocks
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 50 . 12/23/2016
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story even though it's my second time reading it! I must say, though, that the story overall deserves an M rating.
Jodionne B. Black chapter 46 . 12/9/2016
My heart sank when i read that Minerva had died...and as i read this chapter i cried at how beautifully they were recognized.
I love the answer to what Severus' new patronus was...and how everything clicked together for him.
I LOVE this chapter!
Jodionne B. Black chapter 45 . 12/9/2016
Noooooooo! Not Minerva!
Jodionne B. Black chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
I love how i read it in his voice (from the movie) and it all sounds exactly like something he would say and the way he would say it!
Jodionne B. Black chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
I am traveling out of my home state (Washington)...and this is what im doing on the drive to Oregon! I am completely hooked! :)
Jodionne B. Black chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
How do i get to the deviant art link?
Im loving this so far
zaubernuss chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
"Hmm, I don't know there im afraid."
Should this mean "Hmm, I don't know... There - I'm afraid." ? Doesn't make any sense in the context. Or should this read as: "Hmm, I'm afraid I don't know?"
Sorry, there are so many mistakes in this that it's actually hard to read. Punctuation marks exist for a reason...
Guest chapter 49 . 10/28/2016
Lol what a curveball XD
Guest chapter 47 . 10/28/2016
Hermione you cannot just adopt random Muggle children!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/28/2016
Damn it Hermione. I don't know what you are thinking but I already love it.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/28/2016
Harry! You little shit. I hope she gets some really good hexes in.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/28/2016
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh not again damn it!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/28/2016
Oh good lord. Fred and George you obnoxious tossers. The rescuers should not get jumped by those they are rescuing! CONSTANT VIGILANCE
Guest chapter 41 . 10/28/2016