Reviews for Vixen
may466 chapter 1 . 8/15
View & review~ love the story. First read with Chinese translated version, and eager to see the origina. Good work!
This fic is so amazing, I read it over and over please keep writing
Lucyole chapter 52 . 7/2
that was an amazing, beautiful, interesting, romantic, sweet and exciting story really great work.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 51 . 6/11
Aw, this was rather cute! Great job! I enjoyed the ups and downs of this!
SaiyaCat chapter 4 . 5/11
So Cute
Soulmatelover4life chapter 1 . 3/14
Could you please do a sequel it's my best friends sixteenth birthday coming up soon and this is her favorite story. So please please please do a sequel and by doing this you'd make her birthday memorable and one too Never forget. Thanks!
tanithlipsky chapter 52 . 3/13
very good
I really love this story! Please keep writing for it! The only question I had was; why is there a spacing issue? The writing itself is lovely, but the words are not spaced properly. Some are very far apart while others run together.
ivyriry chapter 11 . 2/19
Now I remember why I did not finish this fanfiction. Is so wrapped in making Hermione-severus real I changes all the characters personalities. If you don't have any trouble with that is very good but I can't swallow this stupid Harry and overbearing Hermione
trashmomorgana chapter 52 . 2/13
This is honestly one of the best stories I have ever read. I cried A LOT, especially towards the end with Minerva and Poppy. I love it, please don't stop writing.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 51 . 1/25
This was fantastic, really enjoyed it :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 49 . 1/25
Oh no it's fine :) I think she could be more of a sister to him and I see Poppy as a good mother figure
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 39 . 1/25
Wow. That's all I can say. What turned from a bad situation quickly transformed into good 3
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 35 . 1/25
Oh I'm feeling all the feels here :(
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 34 . 1/25
I love slow working romances :)
2,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »