Reviews for Vixen
bookworm661 chapter 51 . 4/20
Absolutely love it!
HollowQueen chapter 1 . 4/16
I read this on quotev...idk if it was you who put it up or not but i do love your writing and i'm sorry it plagiarized
Really good story
I think you have a really good plot going on here. Something I noticed: you could use a beta reader for clarity and grammar. You are way off on comma usage, not often using them at all. Another thing a beta reader would help you with would be making sure you use terms correctly. For example, Snape expresses worry that Hermione will "moult". Molting is generally used solely for avian species. For a fox, the proper term would be "shed".

Still, you have a solid plot here. The story could just use some cleaning.
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 50 . 4/3
I just wanted you to know that I really loved this story. The plot was really great and there was cliffhangers, nice moments, sadness, laugh and love. I'm pretty sure you can do even better with a bit more maturity but it was marvellous ;-)
Aiden Garton chapter 18 . 4/3
Hermione must be pretty embarrassed waking up in her normal form right in professor shapes arms
Comic Critic chapter 52 . 4/2
I can't even explain how good this was. I cried, I laughed, I shook with anticipation and I beamed with joy at the ending. I honestly have been searching for 2 years, for a fan fiction that is as good as yours! Take pride in the fact that your story had the power to inflict emotions just from reading your words. This story was absolutely without a doubt, SWICKEDYAWETASTIC! 3
Darkhairfurrytail chapter 52 . 4/2
This story is definitely in my top 5 favorite SSHG fics. I loved it so much!
MyNialla chapter 21 . 4/2
OMG HILARIOUS! I mean, I feel bad for Hermione falling and all, but I just keep picturing an old lady hitting Severus upside the head with a handbag and now I'm laughing again! LOL keep it up!
AW Science Geek chapter 52 . 4/1
This was an extremely well written masterpiece! I haven't really considered SS/HG, but you wrote it so skillfully and emotionally that I was just sucked in! Job well done, can't wait to continue reading Redemption!
I loveee your story! It is fantastic, really great writing too!
behindblueeyes1117 chapter 29 . 4/1
Hello! I know this story is full on and I'm in the middle of this long story already written...but something is bugging me... Harry and Ron? They're probably shocked about the NEWT revelation... so why aren't they trying to talk to her about that?
Anyway it's a really good story, I really like the plot with the familiar :-)
lilacwaffles chapter 21 . 3/31
omg im in fish mode now omgomgomg fish mode activate!
lilacwaffles chapter 10 . 3/31
me thinks the man doth protest to much lol
Aiden Garton chapter 2 . 3/31
This isn't about the book but how do u post a book on this site
2,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »