Reviews for Vixen
ScottishFallenAngel chapter 52 . 8/10
Anna Doherty chapter 5 . 8/8
A rat called Ben I wonder how many people will catch on to that. Wonderful story. Anna
nicolelexii91 chapter 11 . 6/19
Wasn't this book on Quotev? Why was it taken down? :/
sammy smith chapter 52 . 5/13
Loved it, one of the best I've read :)
Tiltman.bbb chapter 52 . 5/10
This was a great read. Nice job
tsuki-shiroi chapter 7 . 5/7
harry its an idiot
Molly chapter 52 . 4/29
Your fic is such emotional and beautiful that I must say it - it's my favorite of all the fics! Your style and slow but logic plot are absolutely great! Don't stop writing though I can understand changing of life after college and ets. By the way, I have found your fic in translation ; ) great job!
AinsleyWright chapter 52 . 4/10
This was an amazing story! I love every chapter and can't wait to read more of your stories.
Icanbeaduck chapter 52 . 3/22
Still love this story
Valin chapter 51 . 3/18
Lovely story, thoroughly enjoyed it!
Laverne Hayes chapter 11 . 3/3
Your plot idea is really interesting but I just can't read anymore. I really think you need a beta reader. I love your idea but the grammar, particularly the way you use 'sat' instead of 'sitting' very frequently is hard for me to ignore enough to enjoy the story. Also, I don't mind characters being a little bit OOC but I think Hermione's sudden anger at Harry in this chapter sort of came out of nowhere. Again, I love the idea, but I really think you would benefit be having someone edit this story looking at grammar and other spots like that. I think that if she is going to turn on her friends, it needs to be more gradual. It just feels really rushed. I hope you can read this review constructively. I know it takes a lot of guts to publish writing and I really do love your idea. I'm just trying to give you feedback that I believe will help you improve your writing.
LaFay97 chapter 28 . 2/18
What even is life? This is so good, but my heart stopped dead at Snape's actions!
LaFay97 chapter 25 . 2/18