Reviews for Overboard
sugarcadet chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
That was soo sweet! Is there going to be more or am I just an idiot who didn't notice the complete symbol? Anyway. Good story please keep writing! !
duchessme chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
was that the end?
rukia isaioi chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
aaaaw, so sweet! if this is complete, cool, if not, please update soon! lovin' this:)

rukia
rukia isaioi chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
"He had him since he was six, maybe even longer than that. He had the idiot since he was nineteen, now twenty-five" this part is confusing, could you clear it up? ill post a real review wen ive read all the chaps out of this story, but it may tak a lil while.

rukia
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
awww
that was sad, and sweet, and sad again!
i really liked it
metalqueenslime chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I really like the pirate theme. And I really love Grimmichi. My OTP! c: Please continue to update. You're doing a great job and it pleases me so much! I really like how you portrayed Orihime! c:
Kid Darkness chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Auu, so shweeet! D I love this story, so please please please update!
Madame de Coeur chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Awwwww! :( I loved it so cute! Please update soon!
black-misty-sky chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
SOOOOOOOO CUTE! :3

BMS
Boredom's Apprentice chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Wow, I'm so touched. I hope I could read soon more :D
Boredom's Apprentice chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love it, I hope I can soon read more :)
black-misty-sky chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
This story is amazing! I can't believe I'm just reding this now! Where has this story been! Man, this is soooo awesome! And the way chapter 5 ended was sooooooooooo sweet! Yet, very cliffy, so I can't wait for the next chapter!

BMS
Nekokratik chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
I was thinking of murdering you ... but I'm not going to do it because of two reasons.

1. You wouldn't be able to upload this story anymore.
2. College does make a Very Good excuse.

Now, for my whining: You know how disappointed I felt when chapters 6&7 were just AN?! I felt so UGH! in chapter 5, and then when chapter 6 page loads I was like '... *poofff* (my brain exploding or me literary dying)'. And then I was hoping for chapter 7 to be an actual upload, but then again ... *pooffff*

Anyways, sorry for my ranting. All I hope for is for you to be able to have a great life in college (and your future, too) and updates :D 'cause I'll be watching out for this!
RedPheonix2012 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
tsweet24 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
CONTINUE! pretty please with yaoi on top?