Reviews for The Gilded Mirror
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I would lov to read the back story, and continuation of this one as well! You write with such well worded Victorian flourish. I am entranced... After I finish reading Laid Bare I plan to start reading more of your work!
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow! This was an awesome story and it wasn't until I finished with it that I realized it was written in 2009. It would be a very well received multi chapter story. I can only hope that you find some crazy need to want to continue this story. Your a very talented writer.
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I am in love with this. The writing is beautiful. I would love to see it continued.
IReid chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Only a one-shot, an entry for a contest. Yet you leave us so cruely on a cliff. Mmm... I'm dreaming of another chapter to follow. Your writing was brilliant!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow! Even with the 'difficulty' created by this style of writing it was a fabulous story - or maybe because you wrote it this way. Either way, very erotic and beautiful
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh Angela . . . you are such a card. Aewsome story, really gave me a sense of me actually feeling thses characters emotions.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
DAMN! I loved this! FUCKING PERFECT!
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh my my...

deliciously naughty... ~_ would LOVE to read it as a whole story! Ohh I bet she would become pregnant. SUch scandal! LoL
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
SCANDALOUS STORY! LOVED IT!
edcllen chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
so Hot, i'm putting this on alert just incase...
Analitica chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
i loved the story
rtpobsessed chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This story had me so worked up I got dizzy, LOL! You are truly amazing. I wish you would continue this one it is so hot and different.
feedmemore chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I've gotta say this story is one of the hottest one-shots I've ever read-and I've read many of them.

Thank you.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love the one-shot!

~Xela
duramater chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was excellent...though I do wish it would have another chap or two.

Thanks for writing.