Reviews for The Gilded Mirror
ajo chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I hope you continue this! It has so much potential for angsty goodness.
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I loved it! The way it ended, you could really make a story out of it... Your story "Breaking Trinity" was rec'd by Brits23, so I came over here and found this one-shot to read, also. Well, on my way to start "Trinity" now.
LadyAkiraRose chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
so taboo and yet so right, one only wonders how people REALLY lived in those times
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is wrong and beautiful and itching for a continuation. (Says the woman who never continues her one-shots, even when she sort of hints that she will and even though reviewers beg.) I love how you stayed with a period feel for all of it, even in their internal monologues and dialogue.

This line in particular boggled me in the best possible way:

"I felt her trembling, the beautiful quake that rushed from her silken spine to nestle between her thighs. Yes, her flower betrays her. I could smell the earthen lust of her budding."

So sexy and wrong and messed up.

Thank you for writing.
RubyLou chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Well, well, well... pretty hot for a Victorian romp! Any plans to continue this?
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Ah! I LOVED this!
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
love ut u have 2 continue
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
You should definitely continue this story. Although the end was a little confusing to me...
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Yikes! What a dastardly scoundrel Edward is! I absofuckenlutely love it!
Bluecanoe chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Looks like Edward is a little Devil in any century huh? Well done!
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was a delicious read!
romanysue chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Brilliantly written and great plot. I don't usually like the older style plot lines but I couldn't stop reading. Love your writing style. X
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Have you thought about making this into a chapter series?
Confused55 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh my God! That was FLAWLESS! i loved it. It was so exact for the language of the time it was set. Wonderful, wonderful job. Much Love,

-Aarica.
Good Feeling chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow! I liked this short story. I wonder how you would have kept going.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »