Reviews for Con Job
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
*Clap*Clap*Clap* Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
Jubilee213 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was awesome! Everyone was in character and the conclusion was funny.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Bwahaha, oh Swindle, won't you ever learn!
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
very very funny
Polish chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
-Cracks up- Oh man! That was AWESOME! OH man! I loved it! Well done! -pats you on the back- Ok, Ok, I so wish this had happened as an extra! I mean I loved that part of the movie!
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Brilliant. XD
RianLena chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh damn this rocks! So funny, Swindle got swindled! Total lol on that. Great job, this was genius
Sear chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
So much love for the crack, and it is fine crack, premium quality.
Ridel chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
That... was awesome.

Truly a good con is its own reward. X3
Kurieo Parnok chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Ah, poor, poor Swindle. Nice to see ol' Bobby back, though. I hope he gets an appearance in the third Transformer movie! :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was so awesome. Loved how the two con-artist work against each other. Bobby wins!
Mistflyer1102 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
When I first saw the summary for this story, I thought, 'Bobby B is going to be the one getting the bad end of the deal at the end'. Then while I was reading, I was unsure who was going to get it in the end, flipping between Bobby B and Swindle. Then I thought they were actually going to go through on the scam. Finally, I was surprised and laughing by the end of the story. You captured their characters very well. One of my favorite lines was, 'Bolivia sounded as proud as Starscream with Megatron in his sights'. That line summed up Bobby B's attitude extremely well.

You must have had fun writing this one. Nice work!

-Mistflyer
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Onslaught playing videogames, and a bootleg nevertheless, is priceless. And, of course, it would have to be a strategy game.

This story was very entertaining and original. If Swindle had to be scammed, it had to be someone like good ole Bobby B. Thanks for the laughs :o)
LKW chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very creative, and very good, character-capturing dialogue! I really didn't know where the story was going, and a very nice last line/denounment - nice!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
BEST. STORY. EVER. :D It's going on my favorites list, like, RIGHT NOW.