Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
silkyjacob chapter 11 . 1/10
. i found out by reading the reviews and saw how negative they were after a long time . And well sorry with good conscience as JXB reader I cant continue ur story.
loved the first half it was so nice,please remove the JB pairing,put Bella Edward pairing ,you will get even more reviews . have a nice day :)
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
Ok normally I dont jump ahead of the story till like halfway to see how it ends. Did it on accident to find out by reading the reviews and saw how negative they were. And well sorry with good conscience as JXB reader I cant continue ur story.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Why is she being such a matryr?
Tabby chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
This story was heartbreakingly beautiful. The ending leaving it open to speculate on what Bella's life would become. Those two little boys orphaned. It's just heartbreaking.
magmom4 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I am hoping we don't have to put up with Jacob much longer. He is repulsive.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
sucky sucky ending!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
No fucking way! This sucks! Bad enough she never really gave him her love but u killed him off so she could be with Edward! I don't like this story at all!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Really Ridiculous she's still pining for Edward! Not very realistic at this point!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Aw crap I forgot the ending was sad! I read this awhile back & loved it. Then got to the end. Least I know what happens and can pass it up.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Holy crap. Tears and tissues. Was not expecting that!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Eww! Leah and Mike! Seriously, you were laughing at that idea, weren't you?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow. A terrific angsty start.
invinciblebears chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
WOW! I just read this entire story. It was so beautifully written and true to the characters. I hate to say that this would probably be what happened if Jake and Bella ended up together, but it seems to realistic.

I read a few reviews that said the end was choppy and rushed, but I couldn't disagree more. Sure, the Pack would have probably gotten there faster (and could've taken them if Jake hadn't died) but I think they were shocked over his death, and that severely messed with the response time. Bella had a tragic end, but a happy one too, as we spent her life with Jake and eternity with Deadward.

All in all, a beautiful story. I agree with another reviewer who said they wanted to see how the boys grew up, if they became wolves, etc. Breathtaking, though, wow.
mharrison9101 chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
Wow. I was really loving this story and looking forward to seeing how it ended. You had a new twist on the story I had not read yet, and I was very excited by that. I was really shooting for the happy ending where they lived each day with each other like it could be thier last, but the last day never came, and they got to spend a lifetime raising thier children and seeing grandchildren and so forth. I thought you might possible have Edward come and Bella realize that she was over him, because it bothered me that she could be so happy with Jake and still believe that she would run back to Edward at the drop of a hat. BUT I NEVER imagined it happening like this. Those poor babies! I realize I would die to keep harm from my children, but I like to read stories with happy endings. You know where they live happily ever after? Thank you for writing, though! You really are very talented.
Zapphe chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
I didn't think there could be a worse ending to SM's books but there it is. How terrible for their kids ?

You have grate writing skills the first half of this story was absolutely wonderful and but second half was off track and the ending ... *sigh* Not only it was bad that the way you make Jacob died but it was rushed and ridiculous that the pack was so useless against the Volturi, they were made to kill vampires and what's with the ghost ...