Reviews for Hermione Granger: Resident Bookworm
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw! Loved it. Really great Ron/Hermione!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww I like Ron/Hermione! Good work!
hello chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
fantastic good job mate
MirandaAnnette144 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Aw loved it!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Loved it! :) Good for Hermione for taking some initiative.
RuthLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
oh damn it. It's this curse that I have to review on everything I read... what have I gotten myself into. It's too late and I am so tired...

Just ignore what I wrote before:-)

I like your plotline. I guess that's what would have happened if their youth had been normal.

Brilliantly written as well! Enough dialogue, but no senseless talking. Well done!

I would love to read more from you!

XOXO
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww, gave me the fuzzies!

haha(:
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hello, from the Reviews Lounge.

Hm. Cute piece of fluff, but we all know it never happened that way. That's all right for fanfiction, though; we take so many liberties. And you didn't do a bad job of characterization, not at all.

In any case, your writing is good-it could be better if you caught the 'your' that should be 'you're', a mistake you had numerous times. Something else that bothered me was the usage of ' as opposed to " for dialogue. It's a little disconcerting for me as a reader, but hey, if that's your style, I say no more.

Overall, not bad at all.

Your obedient servant, A.A.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aw, that is so sweet. I think you've really nailed Hermione completely. Great job!
FarSideOfTheRoom chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Cute story. Their arguments are very canon. And I love Harry and the twins; they're portrayed perfectly. Nicely written; I like this.
Alice Gwenivere chapter 1 . 7/9/2009