Reviews for Unsolvable
kk chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
that is very sweet!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ziggy really is a puzzling enigma isnt he? In the series not much is known about his past and that makes him cool in his own quirky way. Best of luck doc k for trying to figure him out!
raquel maria chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That Romantic!

Please, continue the fanfiction, please.
mewerogue chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Personally, I seriously believe you should continue this story. It's got good potential and the situations that could be opened up by it are rather endless.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
really good. :) you need a bit of beta work, and did you mean 'notations' as opposed to 'notions'? i liked this a lot. everyone in-character and lively, and we get a glimpse of other facets to Ziggy's and Dr. K's personalities.

thanks for the read. :)
Mystic Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Yippee. Don't let this be a one-shot, please. I LOVE Kiggy. Love it as much as Kim/Billy... Killy! Ha ha. I'm so weird.
Lily Hanson chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great little oneshot here. You analysed the relationship between Dr. K and Ziggy. It was writting beautifully. Ziggy being an artist was a nice twist.

Awesome job!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wonderful story. I'm really starting to like Doctor K/Ziggy, especially after the recent episode where he's the only one that Dr. K didn't call by name and give a compliment to (funny scene).
RemyCool chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
As usual, well written. I love the way you capture the essence of the characters in your stories. Keep up the good work.
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
AW! I don't normal review one-shots, but this one just begged to be reviewed! I love this story it was so CUTE! 3 3 3 Great job!
freak with a pen chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
pretty god. not as good as lost and found but still good.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/9/2009