Reviews for Blank Canvas
Arw165 chapter 1 . 9/6
I have to agree with the comment below, there's something not right with the story, but I can't exactly put my finger on it. I liked it very much to the point they went to their respective dates. It feels as if you changed idea on how to write this or just decided to rush things all of sudden. Because it lost all the tension. One second there was a crisis, the other Naruto is all hot and bothered over Sasuke's jealousy. The things with Neji got tossed aside as if there was no importance to the first scene of this fic and Naruto's later pictures with angel-Neji. I thought Naruto was reluctant to fix things with Sasuke also because he was sure new projects would create distance between again. What changed and made him forget all his doubts?
the premise was good. it started out so well but ended up being anticlimactic
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/10
*chuckles*
I LOVE IT!

It was hot... and i LOVE the short angst, insecurity, and jealousy!

But my favourite definitely when Sasuke and Naruto staring at each other, Neji was just easily taking Gaara away to get the real date! XD

Love it!
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/24
Ahhh. Thet is so hot. It sound so realy. It is so overtakeing. It is so exciting and unforgetable. I hope you will write a sequel. I love it. I just don'rt have right words to describe this. Goon.
Hiyorai chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This was amazing! () I like how it felt like you were reading a long multi chapter fic in one chapter.

Thank you for writing! I hope you're still writing about these boys. ()
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Well shit...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I very much liked this. It was adorable.
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Yea im one f those shitty reviewers lol i loved it and lemon was fantastic
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I think I'll favorite you now.
ginamcnamee chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
you write an excellent balance of angst and romance; also, the way you stayed between hardcore and softcore was very good. I greatly enjoyed the story.
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aw man, I loved it. Beautiful story (it had AMAZING smut, but a great easy small plot too!
I love ur style of writing!
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
How much do I like this story? So much that I read it forever ago and went through page by page of Naruto fanfiction to find it. In this category starting from the last page. It's taken me weeks to find and I am officially saving it on my desktop. thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
At the beginning I felt so bad for Naruto!
LucifernSatan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I 3 possessive Sasuke! It was awesome, loved it!
BlackVampireBlood chapter 1 . 4/1/2013