Reviews for Blank Canvas
Hiyorai chapter 1 . 2/10
This was amazing! () I like how it felt like you were reading a long multi chapter fic in one chapter.

Thank you for writing! I hope you're still writing about these boys. ()
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 2/6
Well shit...
I very much liked this. It was adorable.
Tsukihime1991 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Yea im one f those shitty reviewers lol i loved it and lemon was fantastic
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I think I'll favorite you now.
ginamcnamee chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
you write an excellent balance of angst and romance; also, the way you stayed between hardcore and softcore was very good. I greatly enjoyed the story.
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aw man, I loved it. Beautiful story (it had AMAZING smut, but a great easy small plot too!
I love ur style of writing!
GOLDRAGON08 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
How much do I like this story? So much that I read it forever ago and went through page by page of Naruto fanfiction to find it. In this category starting from the last page. It's taken me weeks to find and I am officially saving it on my desktop. thanks for a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
At the beginning I felt so bad for Naruto!
LucifernSatan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I 3 possessive Sasuke! It was awesome, loved it!
BlackVampireBlood chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
CUTE!
skye byrdie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
watch/?vctzZA4uTWY0

Listento this while reading
Pawesome Kat chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Aw, I am glad this turned out to be a happy ending. I loved this one-shot you created - the part I liked most in this was when Neji and Naruto were on a fake date. I always loved it when fan fiction authors have a jealous Sasuke in their SasuNaru (or NaruSasu) stories.

This is by far my most favorite one-shot of this coupling on here.

Continue writing!

-The Spirit of Flight
em chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
aww... as sweet as this was, i really adored sai! "youre going through a rough patch, youll be ok" so sweet :) especially considering the fact that he has a thing for naruto. hope you write more awesome stories with awesome sai! he needs the love :(
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I am sooo in love with this story (。m。)