Reviews for Blank Canvas
Flower573 chapter 1 . 4/28
Hot damn
snowyowl14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I reeeeaaaallly like this one
alice45665 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
He wasn't Sasuke's dobe anymore; he wasn't his usuratonkachi. He was Naruto. This lineeee ma poor haaaartss THE FEELS OP
HAILJAPZ chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
The story is great, only one thing I think I found it cringe is the conversation during s*x hahaha... But overall I enjoyed reading this. Have a good day! x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
This was so good... And really smutty️️️
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Yisssss
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Thank author, I love this hot story.
This Is It chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This story was really amazing and sweet.
Arw165 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I have to agree with the comment below, there's something not right with the story, but I can't exactly put my finger on it. I liked it very much to the point they went to their respective dates. It feels as if you changed idea on how to write this or just decided to rush things all of sudden. Because it lost all the tension. One second there was a crisis, the other Naruto is all hot and bothered over Sasuke's jealousy. The things with Neji got tossed aside as if there was no importance to the first scene of this fic and Naruto's later pictures with angel-Neji. I thought Naruto was reluctant to fix things with Sasuke also because he was sure new projects would create distance between again. What changed and made him forget all his doubts?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
the premise was good. it started out so well but ended up being anticlimactic
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
*chuckles*
I LOVE IT!

It was hot... and i LOVE the short angst, insecurity, and jealousy!

But my favourite definitely when Sasuke and Naruto staring at each other, Neji was just easily taking Gaara away to get the real date! XD

Love it!
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Ahhh. Thet is so hot. It sound so realy. It is so overtakeing. It is so exciting and unforgetable. I hope you will write a sequel. I love it. I just don'rt have right words to describe this. Goon.
Hiyorai chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This was amazing! () I like how it felt like you were reading a long multi chapter fic in one chapter.

Thank you for writing! I hope you're still writing about these boys. ()
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Well shit...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I very much liked this. It was adorable.