Reviews for The Show Must Go On
GinniBell chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
i love it :)
Jessi chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
keep going! this is great so far!
SecretChances chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I am so, so, so sorry I haven't been updating! GAH! Life sucks! I'm a senior now, I was sucked into NaNoWriMo and had a blast but it stranded my soul in a bottomless pit of random fedoras, wicked dance moves, and the King of Pop Michael Jackson. BUT I promise that by this weekend you will be getting the coveted chapter 7! Just know I haven't forgotten you guys! Thanks for reviewing and adding to alerts and such! I love you guys!

Now, on with the show! Writer's block will NOT get me down, this I swear. (let's just make it a belated new years resolution)
LivingInTheNow chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
i like this story. but if sabrina dies i won't...im sorry but it would just be too much like other stories i've read. if that's your plan, though, go for it. i'll still read the story.
unforgettablemagic chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
aww! more please
razzledazzle96 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
wow they truly are the crazy kind of couple - one minute they're spouting off hurtful words, the next they're making out. love it! update as soon as you can :)
razzledazzle96 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
oh no. is sabrina sick or something? man i hope not. i dont think id like that (no offense if that's what you're planning). what's her secret? i have a bad feeling about this...
unforgettablemagic chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
omg! love it! what is she not telling him?
razzledazzle96 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
oh this is really good. cant wait to see what happens next... i am really curious about nate and sabrina, of course - sign of a good writer :)
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
you're welcome. :)

haha. i finally read all the A/Ns.

yaay! i get shoutouts.
0TwistedAngel0 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
love it! :)

but you already know that!
IrishAngel19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
oh can't wait to read more.

Is this a nitchie friendship story or will there be more.

Update soon please.