Reviews for Borrowed Time
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I enjoyed this little one-shot. You nailed Jonnie's recklessness to a 't' and poor Billie. It was short and sweet with characters staying in their given parameters at all times. Fantastic job and keep up the good work!
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Awwe I loved this fanfic :)
xDeactivateddddd chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was damn lovely. You really captured the essence of their relationship. : ) I love how you put the argument in too, I don't think there was enough argument between them in the movie.

You wrote Johnnie perfectly, by the way! Please write more!
Evie chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Great Story! I like these too. I hope you write more PE stories:)
Kumomi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
CUte ]
linalove chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was wonderful. Well done. It's nice to see a few stories based on the new film. I've been waiting for one.

I hope you make more.:)
Jules chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
aboslutely loved it.

i love this pairing and movie.

i hope you keep on writing stories for this movie! ]
TrixieFirecracker chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was wonderful! It was very true to what we saw in the movie. I hope you write more for this pairing.
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was really good! I don't mean to brag but I requested the catagory cuz the movie was amazing and it definetly deserved a place on this site. I'm so glad people have started to post stuff (since I'm too busy too) especially an amazing fic likt this! I am impressed! You really got a sense of both of John and Billie's characters, it was flawless! I could definetly see this scene fitting into the moive!

on a side note, I thought it was strange that you spelled Johnny with an 'ie' since that seems more feminine but oh well! GREAT story!
ATimeForWolves chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
:D I like it! Public Enemies was awesome, and you're amazing for writing this fic for it!