Reviews for Strange Friends
neidr91 chapter 1 . 2/25
I liked it a lot. I can totally see Hinata really into the Icha Icha, we're not perverts we just enjoy good fanfiction, right?
Jeanalvernia chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i think this is cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
It definitely works darlin! Even though I'm years late this is awesome
cozimbatman chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
great story! i really liked the story line but i think it would be better as a progressive story and not just a one shot, but i still really liked it
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Cute, funny, and slightly touching. I loved it! XD
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
interesting. I like it :)
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really liked this one shot. Kashi and Hina were really in character, but you didn't over do it with the cliches. This is a cute paring and I'd be curious to read a KakaTen fic by you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It definitely WORKS! I've always loved Hinata and Kakashi, and this has got to be one of my favourites. I think you wrote this couple really well, there was humour, and romance, but not too much. I would love to read more stories from you on this pairing. Maybe a sequel could be written?
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like it. Kakashi goes well with everything... I mean everyone... XD
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love it.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:Q_ I want more! I'm great
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved it!

I really enjoyed the way you portrayed Hinata's and Kakashi's character.

You made a fine plot :D

Those two together are bound to something good. It's fun to read them interacting with each other.

I wish this was a longer story. If you ever decide to keep on writing about them, please let me know. You have a reader here ;)

Well, reading was a pleasure.

Thanks for the words!
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I love this pairing . Its so weird but some how they kind of click lol. But I love Hinata so that could be part of it. I did like this, although it had a sort of soft voice. You know? Very calming and just soft, which i like!
Ioga chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I think Kakashi and Hinata are really cute together, but I can see how it might be challenging to take the story further when neither seems to have a very strong momentum behind them yet to do something about this. It could be gathered of course. :)

Making Hinata read naughty lit was wonderfully wicked!

Thanks for this!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was a very nice chapter. Heart warming even. It's really a shame Kishimote made sure shinobi teams had rare interactions with each other outside missions, even more for a sensei to be interacting with a shinobi that's not part of his team.

Love it. :)