Reviews for Strange Friends
malea.anne chapter 1 . 1/11
that was fun! thank you for the read
LenaLeon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I think that this is really beautiful, not only was incredible about how you build the characters, but the story too, I think that this story could be an amazing long story. I love Hinata and Kakashi, both of them have a sad past but could have a happy future.

Sorry if my english is not the best, but is not my native language.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is really nice one shot. I love the dialogue between them, the transitions were smooth. You really made it work & its well written. You're an awesome writer.
Haha I am starting to read naruto fanfic again and I am glad that I read yours. C:
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I liked it a lot. I can totally see Hinata really into the Icha Icha, we're not perverts we just enjoy good fanfiction, right?
Jeanalvernia chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i think this is cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
It definitely works darlin! Even though I'm years late this is awesome
maybe-im-an-elf chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
great story! i really liked the story line but i think it would be better as a progressive story and not just a one shot, but i still really liked it
furuba-suzume chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Cute, funny, and slightly touching. I loved it! XD
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
interesting. I like it :)
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really liked this one shot. Kashi and Hina were really in character, but you didn't over do it with the cliches. This is a cute paring and I'd be curious to read a KakaTen fic by you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It definitely WORKS! I've always loved Hinata and Kakashi, and this has got to be one of my favourites. I think you wrote this couple really well, there was humour, and romance, but not too much. I would love to read more stories from you on this pairing. Maybe a sequel could be written?
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I like it. Kakashi goes well with everything... I mean everyone... XD
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love it.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:Q_ I want more! I'm great
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved it!

I really enjoyed the way you portrayed Hinata's and Kakashi's character.

You made a fine plot :D

Those two together are bound to something good. It's fun to read them interacting with each other.

I wish this was a longer story. If you ever decide to keep on writing about them, please let me know. You have a reader here ;)

Well, reading was a pleasure.

Thanks for the words!