Reviews for Risking It For Love
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Blitz92 chapter 24 . 7/30/2009
i liked it, nice ending, rounds everything off nicely :]
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 24 . 7/28/2009
Hahahahahahaha Pitts/Charlie, I love you forever for that.
huffle-bibin chapter 20 . 7/27/2009
You are doing a brilliant job with this story. Eliza fits in very well and you write all of the original character really well too. Keep up the great work!
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 19 . 7/25/2009
You should have when sher finally tells Pitts, him be like "Oh ya, I figured that out weeks ago. It's prety obvious." Just for hilarity.
Aeris5256 chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
MUCH better! I'm very excited, this was an excellent update, and story flow is much smoother with a less-rushed feeling.

Excellent progress. More soon, please :)
Aeris5256 chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Good developments :) I don't necessarily agree with you about not going on about what happens in the movie. It's still part of the story, isn't it?

That being said, it IS rushed. The last two or three chapters have been more so than the others. Try adding in more detail, more explanation. That will help draw the reader in a little more.

Great work! Can't wait for more.
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
This felt a not very good type of way.
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
I donit think Charlie's the kind of person to really..well care. I think he'd screw a tree so I think it justr comes down to attration and action for Charlie. Passionate experimentation and all. (But I still want him with Meeks...)
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
Knox I'm gonna make you some cookies, you poor kitty boy.
Aeris5256 chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
Far be it from me to tell you what your plotline should be, so I'll keep that to myself. :)

Great two chapters..your frequency with updating is making me horribly happy. I did notice in the summary, though, that you have "Prepartitory" where you should have "Preparatory".
Aeris5256 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Not a half bad story at all. Definitely a unique plotline, although there is a big hole: what about her voice? Doesn't she SOUND like a girl?

Keep it up. :)
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
I KNEW IT! Poor Meeksie *hugs*

Just another little thingy, it's Steven not Stephan.
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
"Knox had tears in his eyes, so did Neil but that was because he was trying not to snog Todd"

That line is quite possibly the most brilliant thing you've written.
HeadinTheClouds13 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
Cloudy votes yes for Neil/Todd make-outs!