Reviews for LOLOMGBBQ
370HSSV x HUM8LE chapter 1 . 6/23
This story is a thing of pure and utter beauty. Talking in the Lolcats language? Having the most hilarious phone sex? Alien robots trying to get some and end up being rickrolled? Best things ever! I really wish there was more, but I still loved this.

Alexeyeau
Secret chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
OMG!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!*hysterical laughter* Who knew that Blaster and Soundwave were sooooooooooo perverted! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ;D
DifferentOctave chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
OMG, 'WAVE GOT RICKROLL'D! XD

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Shadowed Chaos chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OMG FTW!

Very well gone and a good use of lolspeak. D
JenEvan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
LOL That seemed like an appropriate respond while I laugh till my guts spill xD And evil evil Blaster xD
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
XD and there goes my brain
Luditea chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gah, I had to stick my head into a pillow or the entire neighborhood would have come running to ask why I was laughing so hard.
Nice little snippet and Blaster is more evil than the 'con *snicker*
VKMP chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Roflmao *dies of oxygen depravation*
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I just about died when Soundwave got Rickrolled. That was awesome. D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I came here hoping you had continued skywarps revenge - bonus scene (much love, best ss/tc fic I've EVER read) into that longer screamer fic you teased at, and found this. And nearly cried laughing. I'd kill for that screamer fic, but this was totally awesome (_)
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
that was- lol! XD

poor soundwave XD
DeadDeadaccount0000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
hahahahahaha! this was super amazingly funny! First, your title? awesome. I adore Blaster and soundwave, and i loved the ending of this fic. thank you for writng such a lmfao fic!
Commander91 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
ahahaha poor SW's been pwned.
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG! This was hilarious! I can totally hear Blaster taking Like this!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 1 . 9/17/2011