Reviews for Cats, Dogs and Silly Fears
sunset in love chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
thanks for not ending this, this actually has come to some sort of salvation, where there original ffvii almost everyone died, but here, at least we all can be happy... thanks again...
Kira2Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i love this series. you must continue it.

oh and can you do a one shot to explain angeal and the drunken anger thing. it would fill in a lot of things. plus it would be a good read. i love angsty history.

can't wait for more toodles.
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
That was so amazing...
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I'm glad you aren't giving up on this saga. I love the Four Way Slit Saga and would be very disappointed if you stopped writing it. That said, this chapter was very sweet and so cute! I love it! Thanks for taking the time to write this and posting it for all to see.
MizuYousei chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
this is so good. i think u should do what u want with the saga, if u want to finish it, do, its urs to play with. LOL

Livvy
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I really loved it! and i'm most definatly glad you're not ending the saga! *sigh of relief*

anyway, looking forward to more updates!

DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Zack can be so evil at times. I like what Genesis and Angeal did when they came home. Very good. I'm glad to hear that the Saga is contuing. -
kit572 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I dont know what you have against the lemon. I like the chapter and Im very happy to see it. Would you believe I dreamed about this pairing? DEAR GOD! I dreamed about HOJO OF ALL PEAOPLE, kidnapping poor ukes(Zack, Cloud, Reno) T_T!...yeah...Ill just get an appointment with a good shrink. Glad to see you continuing, for now at least.
Aysia-san chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
The sex wasn't bad, the chapter wasn't bad, and I'm glad you decided to continue working on this saga for now _

And the moody rant is understandable :D

Yet, another great chapter!
KillersLikeCandy chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I was totally freaking out when I read "I had been seriously contemplating ending the saga..."

Gahh! What would I do without all the cuteness and the smutt? Your stories are so much fun to read and I'm always looking forward to when you've written more. Keep up the great work!

Good luck when you start college as well [hoping you can still find time for this though ;)]!
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Don't end the series! I'm loving it too much for you to end it!
Aysia-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Love love love on this! :D

I can't wait to see you update this one .
Ulaire chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
How is -way there a pun?...lol sorry just had to ask
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I am sorry to inform you... but you are never to end this saga!

I find it so utterly adorable!

so update again soon?

p.s before i forget, in the next one in the saga can you do one where cloud goes out with his fellow cadets and gets drunk? and zack, genisis, and angeal don't know where he is? *supreme puppy-eye combo* and cloud almost has a near death expierance or something like that? *adoring puppy look*

I suggesst this all this because cloud is the littleist uke and because... duno, but i hope you'll think about it.
j bear chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
aww i love the foursome saga. i read all of it just now. XD cloud and zack are adorable and love angeal in all his machoness and of course genesis too. i hope you do finish it cause i would really like to see how it ends.