Reviews for His Mouth
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ha! That last line is so funny... silly Tony, your mouth is a part of you!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Great story! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So Tony like. Its not him it is his mouth. Even though his mouth is connected to him.
AshleyAficionado chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Fantastic story! Loved every bit of it: ) You know, if you felt like writing more, I think writing a companion fic, like the story from Gibb's perspective, would be highly enjoyable to read. Just a thought. Truly great job though.
sterno chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
HIS MOUTH HUH?11 LOL. THANKS FOR THE SMILE AND THANKS FOR WRIITNG AND POSTING IT!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Gotta love a combo of Tony whumping and clever commentary, so this one is definitely a hit. Very cute, in character, and eaasy to picture. It could probably use a little polishing, as pretty much anything can (Trust me, I'm a creative writing major. My teacher has 7 novels published, and has written half of them more then twice before submission) but the story is solid, and the dialogue lovable. The Bad guys may be a little archetypal instead of realistic, but everything else is good character wise. One mistake I noticed was that you mention Tony rubbing his wrists, but never mention that he was unhand cuffed. It can be assumed, but it should be noted. Overall, definitely worth reading, and enjoyable. Nice work.
mybether chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
hahahaha another enjoyable story
Josie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Nice, really nice.

Good mix of humor and angst.

more please...
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Lol, I liked this one, especially the conversation between Gibbs and Tony at the end.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Cute fic! Good Tony whumping! Loved it, especially the end. Everyone was very in-character, too. Great job!I enjoyed it very much :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
need to write more NCIS fics because I think that I'm on love with your writing style! Okay,first things Tony whump was well done and it had me internally yelling at Tony to shut his mouth at every good punch-lines(pun intended),BTW."At least he gave a manlier grunt this time" elicited a chuckle...and Angelina Jolie streaking with a firework up her behind was a sight to that little aside with the dust bunny was just plain the serious angst stuff was seriously would be proud of your dissection skills.
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Bravo!Gotta love DiNozzo and his big mouth,it makes for some great readin'.:)
Keydazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
good job. I love your insight into Tony's character. please keep up the good work.
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I like it! This was a very well-accomplished mix of humor and drama.