Reviews for Jedi & the Scoundrel
redtrouble chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I love the way you write Atton! 3 So him. :) Another great chapter!
redtrouble chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
"I lied. See, I'm a selfish guy, my wants come first. And right now all I want to do is ki-"

Liara swiftly brought her fist up, catching him under the chin.

_

That just cracked me up! I'm loving your story so far. It's really a great read!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
This story was fantastic. I absolutely loved it, though I was upset about Bao dying... I love him! He's fantastic and I wish he survived, but his death really fit with your story. I liked your exile and I liked the ending, even though it was kinda cliffhangery. I love Canderous, but I perfer Revan with Carth, just saying. I really enjoyed this story and I hope to see more from you!
ePic iMac chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
You've probably gotten this a million times, but I have to say this.

CAN YOU DO A PART 2? Seriously. I loved this fic. Everything was awesomely written. My only problem is the end. It just.. cuts out it seems. I can understand why you finished it that way, and why you might not want to continue on. But I really loved this fic.

I'm sorry for your loss 3
PLAYBOII21 chapter 19 . 12/27/2010
"Acknowledgement: Yes, bringing a boy into this universe that has a great chance of becoming like you is enough to frighten anyone. But cheer up, meatbag, there is a fifty percent chance you will have a daughter. Then your only job will be to shield her from men like you."

wow that is the funniest thing you have ever written coming from HK lmao. didn't know you had it in you and your welcome and glad to see that your still writing i've been waiting to see this for a while hope your holidays were good. and yes i have come out of my writers block and have since written a whole book and i am working on the sequel to tho i kinda need some help

you can check it out here. and like always i am looking forward to reading more from you as i have said you really do inspire me to finish my work. maybe one of these days i will finish kotor 3
AhhMyLife chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
Awwww. Cute. Very cute.
Thorn of the Dead Gods chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
The epilogue for your story was definitely worth the wait! I really hope you start on a sequel, and soon. On a more personal note, I hope you're doing okay. Your author's note had me in tears. Much love and support from me.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
My condolences on your loss...I wish there was more that I can say than that but I fear any more would be insensitive.

On a brighter note I believe that this story was truly a great work of art and I believe you are quite the skilled story teller.

It was always a pleasure.

D
ujemaima chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
Man, I thought I would cry after reading this final, heart-warming chapter! Please write a sequel! (if you have the time to of course!)

I thought that the love flower was really cute! Visas and Mical make such a great couple! And I never expected the exile to be pregnant! Brilliant surprise!

This is sooo my favourite Star Wars fanfic! It's because of this fantastic story that I'm going to buy the 1st KOTOR game!

Lastly, I hope that you, your family and friends would be able to cope with your sister's death. I can't claim to understand your pain, but hopefully after time you'll stop constantly thinking about this tragic incident and remember the good times. I mean, if you've written this chapter in her memory, then she must have been a special person.

Lots of love from your best fan,

Jemaima :)
Rebel 0ne chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
I'm so so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to understand what you're going through but please accept my condolences.

My apologies for not reviewing lately. I've been absent from ffdotnet for a while. I very much enjoyed this chapter. As always it was well written and flowed nicely. The ending was bittersweet but I would expect nothing else between Atton and the Exile.
Leeirane chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
Great chapter. Perfect ending for the amazing story you wrote.

So... Atton as a father? I'm sure it'll be fun to watch. And HK will be wonderful uncle. The kid's first word will probably be "meatbag" or "kill" or "shoot" :-) I'm happy for Mical and Visas, they're good together. And it fits that Mission looks like as if she's still fourteen or fifteen and wants to find Revan. She liked her so much after all.

The story definitely deserves a sequel. Your writing is amazing and the cliffhanger you gave us calls for it :-)

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your sister is in better place now and that guy is paying for it.
Princess Ashira chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Awww. This is so beautiful! I'm so glad you managed to finish your story. And if you do write a sequel, I'll be right here to read it. This was one of the first fan fictions I read when I decided to revisit my love for Knights of the Old Republic, and it is still one of my favorites.

I'd also like to offer my condolences regarding your sister. I'm sure she's in a better place. Or if we want to take a leaf from Star Wars, she's one with the Force (and possibly hanging out with Bao-Dur).
Kitkatinahat chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Thank you for updating! I was caught off guard by the update, but yay anyways! ;v;

I am sorry about your sister, I wish your family the best in the upcoming years.
EragonPeep chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
I'm so sorry for your lost. I hope that Brittany is now resting in Heaven with God. :)

Great end to the story! The ending leaves room for another chapter or for a sequel or just a use-your-imagination ending. :P

Great Job!

EP
artilyon-rand chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
u really finish the story...i can't belive O.O o you are awesome