Reviews for Twenty for Twenty
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/15
i love it :-D and i am rather impressed with her
Patresa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This REALLY was fun. I actually read back to see where all those insults were. Lol.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Cute and the names were quite creative :)
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Nice... now, where's that thread? I do dislike clichés. Especially shipper's clichés. They get very old very soon.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it!
JocelynMcC chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
“What do you mean?” Cho asked, not even looking up from his file.

“Between you and Lisbon.”

“What do you think is going on?”

Haha! That's so Cho-like. I loved the friendship you protrayed between him and Lisbon.

I had my suspicion that you were trying to come up with other insults. :)

Very funny. Thx for sharing. xxJo
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
HAHAHA, i was wondering why she way saying all that stuff in one sentance. I thought her character was off, but, alas, it wasnt! *high fives* great fic!
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Fun stuff! The thing with the radio, that describes my husband on a long car trip. Argh! He's luck to have survived some of our trips.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
ROFL! This was fantastic. Fun and fluffy and just right. Thanks for sharing!
tromana chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hooray! I'm so glad that thread has inspired something this, well, awesome. I can imagine that it was very hard to come up with 20 different insults... but yay! This has made my day. :-) x tromana
Frogster chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was fun to read! Loved all of Lisbon's insults. Jane really is just like a toddler, and he does like to stick his nose into Lisbon's business.

Now what I'd really like to see is Jane stuff a manager inside a supply closet. That would be hilarious. :D
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
LOL Cute.

Thanks for writing.
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hahahahaha! You could make it a series. That list of cliche busting is quite amusing :)Good job, and I agree 100%! It's difficult to think of other things to call Jane! I'm impressed :)
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, I could so see that happening. :) I've always rather imagined that the rest of the team play a kind of bingo with those two...
chavivi86 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Absolutely adorable. Beautifully bright. Cheerfully chipper. Definitely dapper. Extremely entertaining...

I like your story )