Reviews for Variations – a series of what ifs
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Wonderful read.
LoveGoodBooks chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Hi! I just had to tell you how much I loved this original variation! Even better than JA's version of Wickham n Lydia. Thanks heaps for such a great read!
sheila chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Jack - How did I ever miss this little treasure? I Love It! So original and so funny.
FD4me chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Hilarious. I love this Wickham, he actually loves this Lydia with all her talents! Marvellous.
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
I think I had never really considered the idea of Edward Ferrars finally standing up for himself - this is great!
And the little reference to Mr Darcy - awesome :D
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Thank you for writing this variation. I liked it very much because I think it's incredibly accurate, and a very exact take on what would have happened.
I'm a fan of Mansfield Park - I think that the canon couples are very good. However, I have also read a very, VERY good story, a "what if" with Henry Crawford ending up with Fanny. It's called "Everingham" by katharhino, on AO3. I highly recommend it - it's written in a style remarkably similar to Miss Austen's, and it's very believable (consider that I'm usually against any major variation from canon).
I really love your work - you respect Jana Austen's originals and still manage to craft new ideas and new possibilities from them :))
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
This is a wonderful variation!
I always felt very bad on Sir Thomas behalf at the end of Mansfield Park, and always wondered how he did not see the evil that Mrs Norris was doing right under his nose. I'm very glad that you wrote this variation, and especially in his point of view :))
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Hahahahaha! This was a lot of fun to read!
Thank you very much for this hilarious variation ;)
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
While it was quite strange to see one of the most well-known dialogues rewritten, I must say it was done rather well :))
I believe this conversation would be spot-on, if Lydia truly hadn't gone to Brighton.

It would be interesting to see how Elizabeth managed to convince Mr Bennet - it would be another interesting dialogue to read.
And Darcy with dimples... sweet ;)
phyloxena chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
This is just precious! Especially Darcy with a business plan.
Happywife chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I think this is the best Lydia-wick ham variation I've read! I liked the previous chapter too. Thanks for writing! I just discovered your work.
nanciellen chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Oh, the quantum universes of Pride and Prejudice! These stories are great. Enjoying them very much. Thank you.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Love this story. Thank you.
centava chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Lol-fantastically foiled! Well done! Would love to read a longer Ferrars-Darcy friendship fic if you're ever inclined. I could totally see them as friends.
Naguabo chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
I had read most of these, but it was a pleasure to rediscover the ones I knew and a treat to discover those I didn't.