Reviews for In the Hall
please write more
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
please don't give up on this story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Tereina Kat.
Poor Hermione! Right now I hate the King of Gits A.K.A Ronald Billius Weasly. Then again, I've always hated him. I loved this chapter because of the wonderful adults, one Professor Severus Snape and the lovely Mrs Molly Weasly! Keep up the great work!
minigranger chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
So hope u finish this
amro chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Im really enjoying this story so far, but there are a few things that are bothering me, and i sorry if i come off as rude, but im only giving you some advice, and you dont need to listen to me at all. x

In the last few chapters, i thin you could've used different words to describe the scene. The description you chose, i dont think, properly conveyed the anger that snape felt or the brokeness and despair hermione felt. I just felt that you didnt dig deep enough into their inner feelings and thoughts, i dont know, ahahaha

And im a bit confused of their age. In the last chapter it says the war ended 2 years ago, yet they are still in school. And there was some confusion as to who's POV the last, last chapter came from.

And in the previous chapter, i feel as though Ginny, Harry and Neville didn't really care as much and wasn't as comforting as they could have been, but rather neautral towards the situation.

However, this is just what i got from your story, and you and everyone else might not agree with me, but that was just my opionion x

But i do like your plot, Molly's dialogue and Hermione & Severus' relationship :)

Well, thats all! Bye x
Princess Emarelda chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Please continue this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Very well written!

- Emma
Gingerstorm101 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
O.O cookie...

Update soon plz!
Allanon chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
This story is fricken awesome! Loved the howler scene;) also, the way you write about snape and hermione is very sweet, but not sickly, puking, gooey sweet, and you keep them in character.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Of the howler of Molly I rechecked and checked again to see if she yelled anything about what Ron did and nothing but "USE THAT DISGUSTING WORD!"

I wonder what the Student population would do now with Snape? Helping a Gryifindor and all that?

Great story so far.
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Ohhhh keep going
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
I like the story!I just found it and I'd love to see where it's going!

SO it's HBP and DH compliant now huh? It's fine with me! (you know for a moment there i forgot it was a post-war story and paniced that Sev would die lol)

A title huh? How about "Howling Revenge" It sure as hell is for Sev!

I'd love to see the jerk shunned even from the Slytherins! he is not even their kind of Pureblood! ehehe

lol Can I get my cookie now?
MidlightDream chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER, and the howler
jirle chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
I just came across this story. It has promise! Don't give up.
mkdircks chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
just found this story and i love it! Can't wait to see where it goes!
Puppyluv09 chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
A fabulous comeback from a story block! This chapter was well written and had a great story plot change to be HBP and DH compliant. Wonderful, I can't wait for more!