Reviews for Daughter of Death, Daughter of Power
Fffddfcmc
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
u need to update
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,432.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
lunamoon2012 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Oh poop :(
ciaranoelle chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
KEEP GOING!
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
omg cnt believe that happened to you i rly hope you get back to updating this story its been so long since u've updated it :) x x
MidnightSeductress13 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
well son. its amazing , update soon.
mistriss of darkness chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
please continue when you can. i really like this story and am willing to help in any way i can
Chloe-sexy chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I love this story its starting out so well I hope you update soon! If Not ill Keep Asking :D

Pleeasseeeee
GJazzy chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
omg UPDATE

sooon!

i luv it

draco and harry r soo HOT!
aderrett chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
this is a really good start to the story even if it is a bit confusing to begin with
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
pity
i am mrs emmett cullen chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
hey update its a great story
FluffyThe3HeadedDog chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Harry would kick Bella's ass. Everyone would. She's kinda a bitch. No offense or anything. JK
AvidReader417 chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
thats some bad luck. hope you get better soon