Reviews for One decision can change everything
LittleWesties9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Yeah... I wonder what've happened in Naruto's timeline... Anyway good chapter (?) short story was a good read.
Kaisell chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
update please!

I want to know how the future would be!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Is this a one shot?
Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great, really good, I love it.

One decision that changed everything. Good work.
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hmmm, a Konoha ninja who actually killed one of his enemies? Nah, sorry, too OOC.
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
woow that is very true
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
omg tts so sweet BUT DEPRESSING.

i love madara, and i hope he didnt really die.

but i kinda liked his last wish and how senju promised him.

please update~
Fury074 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hey, good chapter. Please update soon.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow, interesting. I'm hoping you'll feature a Konoha more heavily populated with Senju in later chapters... It's baffling that Kishimoto doesn't have more to say about them in the manga, considering that they're the family that ran Konoha for generations. They seem to have just disappeared between the time of the second and fourth Hokages.
Legate Dana Scipio chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Good start, now let's see where you we take it. I am excited for the next chapter.
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This looks interesting, look forward to the next one!
xJasmine chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Gah! I love the tension between Hashirama and Madara... I wish there were more fics out there. ):

God, I love them both.

Please update!

Agent47Rulz chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Lol they probably saved the whole freakin world. Without Madara there would be no Akatsuki and even if it was formed by Pein and Konan then without the ninetails that Madara summoned then they couldn't make their ultimate weapon. Naruto's dad would still be alive, the Uchiha clan most likely intact...holy shit...Madaras an asshole lol.
Zeoras chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Dude, amazing plot twist!

I hope you can continue this!

You'll need to change the outcome of the Shinobi Wars a bit though.