Reviews for Random thoughts from Auron
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow! This was awesome! I totally loved it! The way you wrote and explained Auron's feelings was just so..so incredible, no amazing, no awesome...heck, it was all of them! I really hope you'll make either a new chappie, a sequel or more stories like this...coz this one rocked! Amazingly incredibly awesome work pal! Keep it up and have fun! _*

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan
The Usual Shenanigans chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I could here Auron's voice in my head the whole time I read this. You are really a good writer, I think it would be really cool if you put more of his random thoughts on the situations through out the game. Anyways I love it! Perfect!
Anime Lover Always chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I beat the game and I have to say you got Aurons thoughts down good. I don't think i could've done better myself.
g chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
its great!

heck, i don't care what he's Supposed to be like(hmpf & growls at the ppl who put tidus down)(anyway he's not)p.(ok i guess no one understands what i'm babbling about),

but i think it was a great piece of writing.

thankyou for sharing
Quirky Rikku chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
hehehehe. This is a cute story from my sexy chocolate muffin's point of view. write more write more! ehehe.
auronlover chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Aw...that was a nice little story/thoughts._ This story is very nice and I hope you update soon! _
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
That was great! :smiles: I loved the "Jecht's laughing at me" feeling. *hee* The whole story was awesome! _ It makes sense that Auron would think things like those-after all, he had been watching him all those years. Anyway, I loved it! _
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Other than a few grammatical mistakes, this was an interesting story. I haven't really seen many stories in Auron's point of view and this was very nicely written. You said you just have Shiva - have you beaten Seymour yet? He's tough, isn't he? Took me five times to finally kill him. _~ Anyway, please update or write another FFX story!
uk chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
well i think it's okay but in my opinion i think tidus is just an unmature jerk
Solecito chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hey. That was good! And it didn't even go out from stuff that happens later in the game. Wow, good job.
Captain L chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Heh. It seems a little grammatically miscoloured, but otherwise, this is a good work. Why is this your only FFX work?
deadcell chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
i liked it a lot! i thought it was a great look into auron's mind. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
You have Auron pretty much in charecter except that he seems to be speculating and unsure through most of your fanfic but the game character is always very sure of himself and never seems to think or agnowledge that he's wrong. All-in-all this is a cool fic without to many spoilers.
alicia chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
interesting!...ain't nuthin' like a taking a walk in Auron's head...i'd like to hear more!
Janus Ashtear chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I like it. Taking into consideration future plot events and what Auron already knows, he probably wouldn't have said some of that, but overall, I liked it a lot!