Reviews for Placing Blame
ivoryshell chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I really liked this. It was well written and heart wrenching. This is my theory too...Lovly read, Thanks!
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow, very interesting back story for these characters.

Really enjoyed it. :D
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is an interesting fic. I think going in reverse chronology adds a certain amount of tension and resignation to the entire piece that I like. It's like... you know how things are going to end up in the end, so reading the way the characters' lives developed is frustrating and discomforting (in a good way). It's a testament to your abilities as a writer that you can elicit those kinds of emotions while still making the fic something people want to read.

Also, I really liked the history you gave Topher and Whiskey and the way you worked the prompt into your fic. It was definitely interesting to read and illuminating. Great job. :)
springchild chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I really like this. Topher is so adorable and it's always nice to see him connect with someone. Of course, in this case it didn't work out but still... My only question is what was Darla to him? Was she just a friend or was she his girlfriend? Not that it makes a huge difference, I was just wondering.
BT chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was very well written, but...why wouldn't they have made backups of Whiskey before they started experimenting on her? Trust has nothing to do with it - she's a test subject and even if they're both geniuses, one would think they 'd realize there could be problems.