Reviews for The Protector
Pyrane chapter 6 . 7/31
Sweet couple
Thanks !

Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was really good. I enjoyed it greatly.
Iadorecitrusfruits chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
On my mission to read every Snarry story on this site and dug this out of the archives. Very well written - tangible mood, detailed imagery and engaging plot. Please continue writing!
Rika100 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
very interesting fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work. :)
LadySlytherin05 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Very cute story. There was a bit too much description of the war and post-war on inconsequential things and Severus was too OOC for my liking but I can't fault you for that since it's what fanfic is for ;) You write very well I must add since there are so many writers on here who can't string words together to make a proper sentence so job well done!
Neeshack chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
AW! Sweet.
Purple Cyphers chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
i enjoyed a majority of this story, and found the alternative reality set up quite well.

it was the romance that i found lacking.

the use of their names so often, little to no description of them other than given names, or of foreplay, and the raw sexual terms put me out on accepting these two as having anything remotely connecting them. this sounded more like a rough fuck, filled to the brim with lust and no room for love. there also wasn't any word on feelings but briefly, quick enough that i almost forgot they were there.

all in all, this last chapter was the only part i found anything remotely objective.
Paon chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
yayness an update! loved this chapter. I also love that Snape blushes.

Hope you update again soon.
mrscakeakajane chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
me like me like lots

more now please
Paon chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
yay you updated. I was worried that you stopped this story.

I hope you can update again soon.
Morgana-White chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Short but still great chapter! I loved it!
Paon chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
great story so far. cant wait till chapter 5
Morgana-White chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I love this story! It's great! Please update soon!
mrscakeakajane chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
i can't wait to read about friday
Anon chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Sometimes people don't characterize Snape very well, making him act like a common Joe might act in certain situations. Example: Panicing. I don't think it is quite in Snape's nature to panic. So when I read these stories it is rather important to me that Snape's character be true to him. And you have certainly done a good job regarding this story. Please continue, I would very much like to see this one completed.