Reviews for Because I Would Do Anything
Katten chapter 22 . 3/21
WHat happened?! Why did you stop posting?
More!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
You should definitely continue the story. It's well structured exciting and definitely predictable for the character's of walker and Alex. But why not mention Sydney and Gage more often? After all, they are main characters too. And from the Tv series it seems that their relationship is much the same as Alex and Walker's. Hope you post more soon.
KAKKI JOHNSON chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
LOVE THE STORY AND LOVED THE CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE. THANKS
Aalia Robinson chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
I have to been loving this story from the beginning and it is truly one of the better written stories on the site. Please keep it coming, because I was so happy to see that you had posted so many updates of different stories along with this one.
Briana chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
I think you ned to keep writing this!It's a great story,and i am sure many others would agree!
SumikoRyu chapter 22 . 6/22/2012
I would really love if you would continue this story! Please? :3 This is one of the best Walker stories I have ever read on this site. Where you ended it was a great cliffhanger leaving me wanting more. So please continue this story! Pretty please? :3
Saeshmea chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
I took me a couple days to read all the chapters... This story is amazing! It's the first Walker fanfic I read, and I can't wait for the next part... Hope you'll be able to update soon
oyinchic chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
I am so late giving a review, but since all has been quiet on the board I figured that should come on and keep you amped. I am truly looking forward to the conclusion of this story as well as your future stories. Please continue with your writing, because I've been holding off on rereading the story until all is complete. :)
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 21 . 3/23/2011
Thanks for another exciting chapter...so can't wait to see what's gonna happen next, but I'm patient. Take care and thanks again for a great read.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
Hello my friend...it's been a good minute. Been kinda busy with life, we all understand so I won't waste your time. You know it's been awhile since reading, so I had to go back and start from the begining, well I didn't have to, but what was it going to hurt and I must say, I've truelly missed you and your stories, so I have vowed to try alittle harder with getting back with reading as soon as I get an alert and respond right away. Now back to RR, I love every single chapter, it touches me to the core, I guess because I was a true fan and still is a really big fan of WTR, that your stories/chapters keep them alive. With this last chapter, I don't know...but I sure can't wait to read it, very exciting...So good luck on it. PS-Hope all's well with you and yours!
Angela986 chapter 20 . 2/18/2011
Great couple of chapters! I can't wait for the next update and for the new story. You are a wonderful writer and I always look forward to reading your work. :) Great job!
oyinchic chapter 20 . 2/17/2011
Another great chapter! It may have been slightly shorter than the rest, but it was a good conclusion to their first counseling session. Looking forward to more stories from you.
angilia chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
great story I love it, and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
oyinchic chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
You just officially made my day, and it was pretty bad! Excellent chapter and summary of events on past episodes. I'm looking forward to more because this has to be by far one of the best on the entire WTR forum.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »