Reviews for After Dark
catjumped1 chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
I hope you continue this someday!
qhrciskrpc chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
thankyou. you are an awesome writter. third unfinished work that I would read again. I loved it. even without the ending.

have you read halojones unfinished work?

this work should have about 2500 reviews - if it was finished.

thankyou again
Yodes chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
Interested in reading more of this fic.
xXhiddenbeautyXP chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
I like your story alot. Im sorry for your losses. I don't know if you'll ever update again but your story is very well developed. I didn't like Edward's first pov, I've grown to dislike him. That's pretty much it.

xXhiddenbeautyXP
cynosure-error chapter 22 . 4/24/2012
edward beaten up by emmett was extremely...awesome.

i am lovin this story :)

seein big brother emmett, guilty edward and his mistakes finally biting him right up the butt :P
MishaIsMyKing chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
I'm beyond addict to this amazing story! Even packed ny phone charger so I can read on the train to and from work! Your story telling is caring and not over the top and I just love this fiction soooo much x
lost-tears25 chapter 26 . 11/15/2011
More Please! Please don't abandon this story!
csuter chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
Please let us know if we can expect a new chapter, I really got hooked on your story and I sure do miss it!
Drithligh chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Okay, that part about Edward being able to work as a doctor, just not physically, practically or mentally was pretty funny.
Drithligh chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Uh, I hate to repeat myself, but... Wow. I like your depiction of Bella's descent. It seems very realistic with the slight ups amidst the ever spiraling down. I was wondering what would keep her alive if she never lost the pain and then finally lost the hope. But having her stay alive for her parents seems very true to her character.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow. That was probably the most intelligent Emmett perspective I've read. Loved the descriptions.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 26 . 5/19/2011
Cool Story! Good Job!)
Tracey87 chapter 26 . 5/10/2011
Love this story! Please, please, please update soon! I'm dying to know how things are going to turn out! :-D
RedHairedOctavia chapter 26 . 2/9/2011
love it!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 26 . 2/7/2011
I'm looking forward to reading more. Update super, super soon.