Reviews for Interloper
Moonflower26 chapter 7 . 10/23
It is the first House ff I've read so far with no wedding in the end. So happy to find it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Hughville, you do such a great job with keeping these 'people' in character...truly you do. The one thing that I never understood that a LOT of writers fall into the trap of doing is trying to make us believe that House will be the one to leave the relationship...HE NEVER LEAVES ANYONE...(however I do think he should have left Wilson in S3 after he discovered the 'cunning plan to teach him humility'...ugh, as if he needs anymore to be humble about). Actually if D. Shore had any brains at all, he would have moved House out of PPTH then...hahaha.

Either way, what a terrific writer you are...keep on doing it.

Bakerstreet Blues chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
That is actually an interesting observation...House didn't start pursuing Cuddy until Cameron hooked up with Chase...before that, House had zero respect for Cuddy as both a doctor and as a supervisor (oddly he did think she was a good administrator...perfectly vile enough for the job...heehee). House always treated Cameron better than he treated anyone else...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
House is don't take advantage of someone's 'weakened' state if you like or love them...which is why I hated Cuddy when she went to House in 'Help Me'...he was completely at her mercy and she took advantage of that...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
A 'little, teeny, tiny' fact that people always forget about House...HOUSE DOES NOT LEAVE PEOPLE...GEEZ, he had a hard time firing the doctors during his 'hiring game'...once he gets to know a person they become PERMANENT in his world...I know YOU know this... I have read many stories where people become 'afraid' to become involved with House because they think he will 'get bored' and 'leave' them...that is a laughable me ONE person that House 'left behind'...

Interested to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
A touching story of love and hardship. I am definitely going to favourite this story!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
HA! Not the end! Only the beginning!
jpoeling chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
very nice story and the ending was very House. In all out brawl between Chase and House would have been great on the show.
tbornotb chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
This is the first FanFic in english I read. Well english is not my mother lenguaje, so it was some sort of challenger for me.

What Can I say... Just I love IT.

Thank you very mucho for this lovely story.
manicMAundae chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
OMG! i can't believe you did that! i mean my mouth was literally open the entire time i was reading the part where chase came inside the appartment!. really, LITERALLY hanging open! CAMERON AND CHASE? really? like chase? are you serious?

what i'm trying to say is i can't believe that chase TOO would be in house's apartment! gosh, im sounding like a lunatic! _

loved the story!
Pasquda chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Great story. Thank you for sharing :)
Faith Elric chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
*In tears*... That was one great story... I really REALLY love your works... House will always be House and you made a great ending. Thanks for the great story! Cheers!
laura34000lr chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Great story! I love the ending. I think it's great that they didn't get married because like they say: as long as they love each other, it's the only thing that matters.

I love your way of writing. Thanks for the great reading!
Sophies-Welt chapter 7 . 7/15/2009