Reviews for Nothing Ever Goes As Planned
PhillyGirl27 chapter 14 . 7/10/2017
Your story was very creative and suspenseful, Chloe. Steph was acting childish and selfish in the beginning, but you allowed her to grow and stretch beyond canon to become strong with the help of Ranger and his men. They all love her and want the best for her. Very well done. Thanks for all your hard work and for posting it here and leaving it up for me to enjoy five years later! -Kathy
Shanita67 chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
This was rough to read. This should come with strong warnins. Well written but heart wrenching
aruvqan chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
special forces medics are independent duty corpsman rated - they do an OB/GYN rotation when they are trained - more than once I got my annual exam from one in training, and when I had my first rodeo with a tumor on an ovary, the primary exam and much of the follow up wound care was managed by an IDC in training. It is absolutely hysterical to get a little 19 year old guy who hasn't really had much to do with girlfriends being trained to do breast exams and then to go pelvic spelunking in a total stranger )

At least both of my assaults were not as physically violent towards me as this guy was towards Steph [one date rape and one stranger assault. I fought back on both and did have them both charged, many assaults go unreported because of either the sense of shame, or actual prosecutorial shaming. ]
StubbornPansy chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Nice ending.

Now she needs they guys to actually teach some skills to help her do a better job and in a safer manner.

Excellent writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
Stephanie is strong emotionally but Ranger is mentally strong to watch it and still open to helping her for how long it will take.
StubbornPansy chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Leave to the female to fix things...men are so helpless sometimes.
StubbornPansy chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
These guys are corkers (crazy). They would do anything to protect her.
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
These guys are too much.

But they confused the scene real good!
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Nice writing describing the crime scene and the layout.

Nice assumptions on how things had happened.
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
She can be a fighter that is often underestimated.
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Are you learning any lessons Stephanie?

At least some of your training is kicking in.
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
You need to find a way to rein in Stupid Stephanie for your own sake.
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Ranger your boys should not be so obvious!

As you can tell it backfired as far as Stephanie was concerned!
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Yeah so he can tell her you are threatening him? Good move Ranger...not your normal moves.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
I can't believe Ranger didn't hid a couple trackers Stephanie didn't know about so he could keep track of her.

Sounds like this Jake character sounds like he WILL GET STEPHANIE HURT! He sounds like he would not really care either. TOO BIG OF AN EGO!