Reviews for Battlefield
pinkyblue-ice chapter 16 . 1/21/2010
love the ending. perfect
angelsbabe315 chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
Can't wait for the supernatural fic!

I LOVED this story and thanks for all your hard work and dedication to these stories!
Silverspoon chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
So sorry I have taken ages to review this, I have been quite ill for a while now and am still recovering. But here I am, with a lot of FF reading to catch up on.

I thought this was a perfect ending to your creation. So touching and truly a happy ending worthy of the characters.

I loved how they were expecting a girl but actually received a boy! A great touch. And my friend's son is named Noah, btw.

I am sad this is over now but eager to move onto your next project. Well done for another well written, funny, enthralling and finally completed fic. Keep it up! x
White-Horse186 chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
Aww...

This was amazing. You did a fantastic job. I don't know what else to say. You're an amazing writer and an amazing inspiration.

Thanks a lot

Erin
White-Horse186 chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
Though I'm sad it's practically over, this was an amazing chapter and I can't wait to go and read the epilogue. I couldn't help grinning when Spike got beat up. Oh, and I love the quote at the beginning.

Great work, as always!
zralak chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
AWESOME... I loved every word of it... I bow infront of you:-) great great great... Ill look forward to next stories... This was really fantastic:-)
ba2006 chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
Sad to see this fic end :( but I know the next fic you write will be great :) loved this fic lots

Cant wait for the next fic you write :)

BA forever
cluelessangel85 chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
oh I loved it, a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. can't wait to read your new one
Esmerada007 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
great story, i really loved it.

what ever happen to dawn and spike?
angel1969 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
Wow! Good job with the chapter...Too bad it got to end..I am looking forward to the new story...
romanceaholic chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
Loved the ending. Everyone was engaged fully into life. Mom with Giles, Funny. Xander and Cordy nice touch. Giving the house to Faith after all the support she had and still gave to Buffy. Moving closer to Willow and Oz awesome. They were destined to be near each other. While in high school hardly were ever apart. Now they each have two children. Guess the ultrasound was wrong on Buffy's second baby. Wasn't another girl, but a boy. Truly loved that the ending was the wedding which is always a new beginning for a couple in this case a couple with children. A new fresh start, free from Spike and all his horrific actions towards them. New house, new decorated, everything to start brand new together for a life filled with happiness and happily ever after. Always the best way to end a story.
luckywynner86 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
Great story, loved all of it especially the ending!
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
awesome
Silverspoon chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Hey sorry it has taken me a while to get to this update, I have been in bed all day with a horrible stomach bug. But, I'm here now, and I loved it!

Angel was very cunning indeed and I am very happy that he managed to extract his revenge on Spike for what he did to Buffy. I couldn't help but feel slightly sorry for Spike and his obvious insanity, but you turned him into a great villain.

The ending of the chapter was just perfect. I am thrilled that Buffy and Angel will soon be married. I love a good soppy ending. I only hope that when the eagerly anticipated epilogue arrives, we get to find out whether Willow and Oz had a boy or a girl, and what they named it. x
romanceaholic chapter 15 . 10/26/2009
Yeah Angel. Kicked some serious Spikey ass. I knew he had it in him. Buffy's plan worked like a charm. She knew when he fed Evelyn he would go to her or at least call the police. He went to avenge the horrific treatment of his woman. Angel went all protective and possessive with her. She loved it as she loved him. Then when Spike was out cold, then the police walk in the door. Glad all the charges are laid on Spike. He should be locked up for a long time. Angel proposed to Buffy how romantic. Now they will belong to each other in every way. Sorry to see this story ending. Have thoroughly enjoyed from the beginning from Silent Tears and all the way through Battlefield. Looking forward to the epilogue and then the teaser for new Buffy storyline.