Reviews for Battlefield
Rukii Dragon chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I love your writing! Also I hope your mom will be okay.
paris chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
great chapter and I'm sorry to hear about your mom.i hope she feels better
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Once again, I wish your mum a speedy and full recovery. I hope you are all holding up well at home.

Giles' story was very sad and touching, I especially liked the song choice for this chapter. Buffy's thoughts as they walked through the graveyard were also extremely sincere and emotive. I hate graveyards but always feel better when you notice fresh flowers at a grave, letting you know that someone is still missing the occupant. You picked up on this very feeling (which I presume to be quite common amongst people), and this is a trait of a perceptive writer.

You should be proud of this chapter because it was believable yet thought provoking. I can't wait for more as always. x
ba2006 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Hope your mum gets better soon.

Love this fic, this chapter was awesome, and sad :)

BA forever

looking forward to the next chapter
vixangel chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Aww hun I'm sorry to hear abou tyour mum, best wishes for you, hope everything turns out alright.

Great chapter, it's nice to read Buffy and Angel in a comfortable relationship, knowing each other and being secure with each other..lovely. Poor Giles tho, bless him. Maybe you should have him and Xander have activities they do together, ya know like manly activities or something, plane flying, fishing etc, help with the grieving...ooh be quite cool to bring Jenny's daughter into it?

Oh maybe too much drama but i take it you're bringing Spike back? Maybe jennys daughter could start seeing him and no one realises at first? dun dunn dun lol...oh or maybe she could hook up with Xander..that'd be quite nice ey? Lol anyway look at me rambling on, just wanted to say great chappie n ill look forward to the next one x
ba2006 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
love this fic, hope there will be more soon :)

BA Forever
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
ScreamChosen chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I'm already loving it. I am eagerly awaiting the next chappie. :)
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
already loving this story. I'm so glad you decided to write a sequel to Silent Tears. I can't wait to read the rest.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
great start to a sequel look forward to finding out about Giles past its great to see how happy Buffy Angel and Evelyn are. look forward to more soon
CelticJenn chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great continuation! Cant wait for the 'action' to kick in! Regardless its a terrific story and Ill be reading it as long as your posting!
White-Horse186 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this was really great. i'm excited yet kind of scared to find out about Giles, and I'm glad its such a happy story, for the minute anyways. can't wait to read more! thanks alot Beth!
Marzi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
First off.. I adore the name Evelyn! Second, ya for Giles' story being revealed!

'Course, 'tis bound to be horribly depressing..

Am I right to assume that each chapter will now begin with a quote? Nice to know the chapters are going to be longer, gives us something to really sink our teeth into.
amanda chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
thank you for writing a sequel...cant wait for more!
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very good first chapter. Glad Buffy was able to have a baby to fill her life. Definitely happy family and friends. Great start. Keep up the good work.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »