Reviews for Battlefield
angelsbabe315 chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
OMGosh! Update soon, PLEASE! Like this a lot!
angelsbabe315 chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
AWESOME chapter. I loved the drama!
White-Horse186 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
Yeesh, freaky stuff. I thought Willow was pregnant, haha, thats so awesome. Please update soon, I have to know what happens! :)
pinkyblue-ice chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
dum dum dum! great ending to the chapter.
cluelessangel85 chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
I so saw Willow's pregnancy coming. lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter wanna know what Faith's been upto
romanceaholic chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
It was great for Buffy to support Xander at Anya's grave. Both of them comfort each other for the lose of a love and a friend. Buffy seeing all the cars freaks out thinking Spike has struck again. Exciting news from Willow and Oz of another baby on the way. Angel agreed to move for Buffy, sweet, realized might be hard to be back. Glad Buffy realized last chapter that she didn't want to leave her family and friends. Maybe the current house doesn't make her feel safe. It would be great to get a house close to Willow, so they can be seeing move of each other. Also not far from grandma. Talk about being scared when the front opened in the middle of the night. Faith appeared to have a great time. Concerned about the note in Faith's pocket. Was she aware of the note from Spike? Or was the note slipped unknowingly to her? Mr Spike will strike again. Looking for a mistake from him to have him caught. Also want Angel to get in a lot of face and gut punches.
Silverspoon chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
Hey!

There was such a mix of emotion in this chapter- joy, sorrow, greif, tension... I loved it. It was a very busy chapter but in a good way.

Yay! I get a gold star because I guessed Willow's surprise. She sure will have her hands full and I speak from experience.

I am very relieved that Angel and Buffy decided to stay. I adored the part where he told her that he would go where ever she wanted because home was where the heart is, and she is where his heart always has been. That was suitably romantic and very in character for Angel. Nonetheless, I am glad they are staying in Sunnydale.

Also, poor Xander. I think you touched upon his greif with a very sensitive attitude. Sometimes on FF people can overdo things and have characters wailing at gravesides, but you downplayed this nicely.

And finally, what an evil little cliffhanger you have left there! Very exciting and I can't wait (as usual) to see what happens next. I hope Faith will be ok but as she is one tough cookie, I don't see anything to bad happening to her.

Update soon, take care of yourself, and I too am sad that you have only five chapters left. x
angel1969 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Hi, welcome back, it has been a long time since you updated it...I liked the chapter...I am glad you decided not to move Buffy and Angel out of Sunnydale...
ba2006 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Freakin awesome chapter :) love the ending of this chapter :) cant wait for the next update :)

BA forever
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
oh shit thats not good
Esmerada007 chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
great chapter
Marzi chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
I score two, I said Willow was pregnant and that they wouldn't move. Not out of Sunnydale anyway...

Can Giles please have Spike for torture? A good punch? A stab? Something?
amanda chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
another great chapter. please dnt let them move out of sunnydale...everyone they love lives there. can't wait for angel to pummel spike
romanceaholic chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Glad Buffy is home now with hubby and baby. Also pleased that she realized doesn't matter where she lives as long as she is with Angel. It would be hard for Angel to move, change houses yes, but leave the city. His dad and sister still live in sunnydale. His job with his dad is still in Sunnydale. The idea of moving closer to Willow would be really great for her. And as Angel mentioned her mom and her gallery are in Sunnydale. So would take Evelyn away from her grandparents, godparents, aunts, etc... Spike is so gonna get it when Angel finds him. I can't wait.
Silverspoon chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
Hey, I wanted to let you know that your Twilight oneshot has made it into round 2 of nominations on the competition I was telling you about - The Faithful Shipper Awards. I voted for you again!

Anyway, back to business. I like that you calmed this chapter down and I certainly can't blame you for not wanting to let such an amazing story end.

I think Willow is pregnant again, and am doubtful that Spike has disappeared. As for moving from Sunnydale, I was really saddened by that! Even though Sunnydale always seems to kick Buffy in the teeth, she somehow just seems to belong there if you get my meaning.

Another excellent chapter that has left me hankering for more, and I especially liked your closing line regarding soul mates. I completely believe in that concept and it is always nice to see it present in a story.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »