Reviews for Battlefield
White-Horse186 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
This was nice. I really liked the whole Willow Buffy moment, and Sky is such a cutie! I hope they stay in Sunnydale with their friends, even though it would be smart to leave. Can't wait for more! Thanks, Beth!
Marzi chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Willow's pregnant- they'll stay.

Can Giles please have Spike trapped in his basement and be torturing him?
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
awesome
ba2006 chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
awesome chapter :) cant wait for the next one :)

BA forever
paris chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
loved it! update fast please!
White-Horse186 chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
This is great. Evelyn said her first word - aww how sweet. And with Darla as well, I thought their understanding was real nice, I've always thought Darla, though evil, was pretty cool. I just hope she's genuine, and not up to Spike's games. I was also so relieved to find Evelyn was okay! :)
Silverspoon chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
Sorry I got to this late, we have been so busy this week! Will PM you tomorrow.

Anyway, I was so relieved to see that Evelyn was fine but you really have a fantastic grasp on Spike's psychopathic personality! What an evil mindgame to play.

The addition of Darla was a nice touch, and the revelations about her past were heartbreaking. I thought that her loss made it more believable that she would be remorseful about almost taking Buffy away from Evelyn.

You have left me as always craving more and wondering where you are going with this amazing story.
ba2006 chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
another amazing chapter :)

BA forever
tanya2byour21 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Great update and I loved it. I can't wait for the next one to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
romanceaholic chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Great chapter. At least we know what happened with the accident and that Evelyn is safe and sound. Too bad Buffy is still in the hospital another day, but she is still alive and has forgiven herself for the miscarriage of her baby. Again Spike is the cause both times. He will have to pay some day. Now that Buffy has learned to forgive herself, she'll be able to help another learn the same thing. Angel is just Angel. The best of the best. Who wouldn't want to be married to him. Just Mr Wonderful. All her family and friends are safe and standing behind her. Spike, if he's smart, which we know he's not would leave Sunnydale and just give up his actions. Angel is so going to kick him another one. Story is still going great. Next chapters should be pretty eventful and exciting. Good luck in school. Update when you can.
paris chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
evalyn sayin mama for the first time was to cute...please udpdate soon
Esmerada007 chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
great story
Marzi chapter 11 . 9/12/2009
Guh, I just started school up again too- it's exhausting!

Neat little bridge chapter.. wonder what Buffy looks like.
White-Horse186 chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Aw this was real sweet. I'm glad she sort of met her son. So anxious to learn what'll happen to Evelyn and if Buffy is badly though!
Silverspoon chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
This chapter brought me peace. I loved your idea that Buffy was able to find forgiveness (although she never truly needed it) from her lost child, and that the soul of that child was in a manner living on somewhere else. There is extreme beauty and comfort in that concept. Thank you for this. x
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »