Reviews for Red
Purplewillowtrees chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
loving this so far keep writing please :)
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
This is a very good start to the story, and I wish there were more. I'd love to see where you'd take this.
MissAX chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Very very interesting start! I can't wait for the update and more Ani/Obi interactions! Update soon!
liveaday chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I really like this AU! I wish this would get updated though, it just started getting to the action... ;)
WolfAngelDeath chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
I love your skillful use of sarcasm as a writing tool. and the interesting plotline you're working on is intrigueing. Alert and Favorite
Einsatz chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
I really like how different this idea is. Space pirate Anakin yush.

-Does Palpatine know Anakin's with them..? Or is he just super excited about the Hutt's alliance? I was a bit confused with that. I hope it gets cleared up!

Please continue to update this story!

And. Um. Ewww poor Obiwan.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
I'm glad you're continuing this. :D Anyway, this was a good chapter, although, I have to say, Obi-Wan seems to be having the worst week of his life. Poor guy. Anyway, great job, hope to see more of it soon!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Poor Obi-Wan. He seems to be having a bad day.

Glad to see you back on this.
Estora chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Moar pls? I really can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this. It's very unique - I haven't seen anything else quite like it on the fandom before. I hope you haven't abandoned this - it's too good to leave hanging. Nevertheless, thank you for writing and sharing your talent with us! Fingers crossed for an update,

Es
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I really, really, love this concept of yours. It's original, has excellent characterizations and is just plain interesting. I realize it's been a year since you've updated this story, but I was wondering (and hoping) that you were planning on adding to this, eventually? If so, please let me know as I would love to add this to my alerts but don't want it cluttering up my alert list if it's abandoned. Please let me know either way? Anyway, great job on this story regardless!
Entrancing chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
Yay! Your chapters are increasing in brilliance! And fun. We can't forget the fun!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter! If anyone could become an infamous pirate by seventeen, it would be Anakin -especially with Kitster by his side. Jonash Solo looks to be a interesting character; I look forwards to seeing just how he -and possibly his very young next of kin- will factor in to the story.
Mathematica chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
*hums happily*
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
I like the reference to the pirate captain from Dooku Captured and The Gungun General.

Happy hunting!
Elenothar chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Interesting start, please go on.