Reviews for Attack of the mini Cupids
I love this story so much! It always makes me laugh and I love Severus. Can you please update? :D
Laura-Ella chapter 17 . 2/15
Please, please, please update soon! I love this story and can't wait to read the next chapter!

I really want to find out hermione's parents and Severus reaction. I see a bot of drama coming up!

So please come back and update this story!
MoonlightPr1ncess chapter 17 . 1/10
O...M...G! I can't wait to read what happens next! (Parents are scary at any age and running into them with a man?Especially if it looks like a date..twice as scary!)
Sampdoria chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
loved the update and cant wait for more:-))
Carolyn12 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
I love this it's hilarious! And Hermione's parents are going to go berserk... I think. Anyways well done can't wait for you to update!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
IrishChic20 chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
Lol! Evil cliffie! Don't you dare leave it so long to update - I can't wait to find out what happens! Gx
Redwoobacca chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Something tells me Kreacher told Snape that his things were in Hermione's room on purpose :P
Please update soon! C:
Redwoobacca chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
L O L the arrow in Sev's butt reminds me of Shrek. help i've fallen and can't get up
TBug chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I. Want. More.
notwritten chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Good. Keep smiling. :-)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I have a feeling Kreacher forgot on purpose... XD I would be happy to be a beta for you.
Cantanatova chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
This a great story that had me laughing along - I do hope you keep it going!
IrishChic20 chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Yay! An update! I hope she remembered to shave her legs! More soon please!
babyscardinal chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
Great chapter. Glad to see you are back. Can't wait to see where you are taking this. I love the humour that you have in your story. Good stuff.