Reviews for The Toothfairy is REAL!
chaitea16 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Oh snap, I totally thought I already added this to my alerts. Either way it was a pleasant surprise to stumble on this again only to find two more chapters to dive into. Though I'm confused where the promising M rating might go now that its confirmed in your universe that Chromia and Ironhide have a romance thats under wraps for now. Either way you still have my attention and obviously the attention of others. Try not to take offense to some of the comments that are more criticizing then praising. Think of it as feedback looking to help making the story even better in a grammatical way. take the advice and leave the ill feelings behind. I'd hate to see such a fun writer discouraged from possibly writing more.
Fliara48 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
I get the feeling that whoever wrote this, does'nt speak English as a first language. The ridiculous grammar and spelling errors totally dampen what would otherwise be a pretty cool story.
fayoumi15 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
great chapter! update soon!
Emi Takahashi chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
hahahah toothfairy thats a laugh
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Nice idea~ My only advice would to remember to use commas, and to re-read the chapter once before posting it. That way you can check for mistakes.
chaitea16 chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
i loved the ending to this chapter

Very fun visuals
Elita One chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
lol she seems to be adjusting well
chaitea16 chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
oh wow, you continued this

while a bit disappointed at her second impression overall i enjoy what you have going here
Elita One chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
lol you repeated 2 senctences but changed to words in that sentence.

hope she can deal with all of those crazy guys
Breanna B chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
wow i love this you must keep writing . are you going to ship them aw that would be so cute well keep it up i cant wait to find out how she reacts to seing him.
cai-ann chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
i'm likeing the story line so far,i have just one little comment about alexis she's sounding a bit mary-sueish have graduated so young and all do you have a full bio and a beta reader for her?
Geekgirl chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Coolness! Love it.
Elita One chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
lol the toothfairy girl has returned to Hide
chaitea16 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
now I'm all curious to see where you have this going
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Interesting chapter. Looks like she's gonna be working with Ironhide. :)