Reviews for Into Light
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh, I've had such a horrible day, and yet this story is so uplifting and beautiful! I adore it and my put it in the favourites list. I'm so glad the LO section has such good fanfictions!

I was hoping that someone would write about the immortal world because it's such a mystery, and this just captured what I thought it might be like and so much more! Especially with them being like some colourful forms, weakened be intense emotion. And that Lirum and Aneria were there! A little seen character and one we only heard about! That was inspired. I'll be checking out your other LO story when I next get the chance, I assure you!
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wait... So they're all... light? I really liked this, but I thought it was immensely confusing. XD It was a great idea and very nice, I just wish the explanations could have been... easier. XD Good job tho keep writing! :D
Progenitus chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is a great portrayal of the immortals' original world: I've always wondered about Gongora and Seth's fate once crossed. Meeting Aneira again certainly makes her somewhat isolation easier to bear. I do wish there would be more people writing about Lost Odyssey-it's such a neglected thing, and hold so much potential for exploring!
Redrangerpower chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was awesome! I've been fiercely curious about the World beyond the Mirrors ever since I finished the game and this was a great window into what it could be like. It's good to see more LO stories showing up, for a while I was worried this section would stagnate into nothing so I'm glad to see I was wrong. Please keep up the great work.

~Mechwar