Reviews for Substitute Teacher Trilogy: Sophomore Year
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
LOLOLOL ICOULD TOTALLY IMAGINR THEM LIPSYNCING AND IT WAS HILARIOUS IWAS ROFLOLOL.

LOve the story so far, sry i havent reviewed any of the chappies
Night of StarClan chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
Yaaayyyyyy

Deutsch

My language.

You are writing a great story.

It's kinda funny to see Gibson and Antauri soooooo ooc.
OttoIsAwesome chapter 30 . 9/11/2011
If you ever come back to read this again, i say you should at least finish this story. This is one of the rare stories I actually like. This isn't a flame or anything, I'm giving an opinion, now if you excuse me, I need to yell at my OCs
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 30 . 12/28/2010
Mikki, I don't blame you at all. As much as I totally hate it, I've lost interest in SRMTHFG too, and moved onto other shows. I've kinda put up the keyboard for the Monkey Team too. Don't feel bad, it happens to everyone, and it has to happen sometime. It's kinda hard to keep writing for a show you've lost interest in, as you said, and one that stopped airing four years ago, at that.

But anyway... I can't say I won't be sad this is ending. I am. This was a really fantastic story and every update brought a smile to my face. You really have no idea how good your stories were. But I understand. SRMTHFG was fun, and I wouldn't trade it for anything, but it's time to move on.

Keep up the good writing and good luck to your Animaniacs fanfics in the future. _ Love ya, Miks.
Annime Adiect chapter 30 . 12/27/2010
We will miss u in this section of writing, but keep on truckin!
MyNameisAnsem chapter 29 . 11/27/2010
so, what is the name of a fear of soccer balls? XDXDXDXD please let the prank war continue! and fyi, my "slap count" is 3. and i will check your poll!
CU Administration chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Your fic is in violation of the FF. Net rules.

Entries Not Allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You are not allowed to write in script format. I suggest writing this in story form so it's within the rules and maintains your intial idea. Right now it's only dialogue. In story form we can see the characters' reactions while having a setting and keeping the same thing but within the rules. It shouldn't be centered either; that's poem format.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX

[Critics United ]
Yuki101 chapter 29 . 9/1/2010
Heya Mikki! It's Yuki101 here! I say that Nikki could be like a mvp, if ya like, cuz she loves to steal the ball from people or if you don't like that, she could be one of the team captains. Or if a person has an ipod or mp3 player with them she could steal that and listen to their music

Nikki: and criticize it!

Me: and criticize it behind their back. She likes Taylor Swift, Simple Plan, Greenday, Carrie Underwood, and Cascada.

Nikki: NO FRICKIN' RAP! I FRICKIN' HATE IT!

Me: If you wanna make her hyper this time round, give her chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate with Iced French Vanilla Coffee.

Nikki: Chocolate? Iced coffee? Where? Where is it? Where? I WANT MY CHOCOLATE AN' ICED COFFEE!
Awful and Worse chapter 29 . 8/22/2010
Update soon!
Storm Arashi chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
I vote Gibson gets trampled by bulls...

Adeleigh: She remembered the running of the bulls?

Nat: She does know that's only in spain right?

Lyn: Nonesense! Let Gib-Gib get smashed!
HBee16 chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
This story is kinda funny. However, there are two things that bug me.

1. It makes me kinda sad to think that Otto is the only monkey team member in the story without a girlfriend. Maybe you could borrow Gidget?

2. I don't like the idea of Mandarin being a good guy again. Can you make him a villain again? It would be too wierd for the team to NOT be fighting that orange weasel.

Other than that, this is really good. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Fastern chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
Good to see an update. And yay~ I got to be a nerd. Sorry, I don't feel like writing a long super detailed review right now. It's just good to read something silly.
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
Maybe you could have Midnight and Zinnaux get into some kind of fight, until their both thrown out of the club or something? It's hard to think when your coughing and also have a sore throat and stuffy nose.
Halloween Witch chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
Great chap, as for the soccer games, no idea, sorry, but defiantly make something happen at the club or where ever your sending the monkeys off too. Can't wait for the next one!

Halloween Witch
Halloween Witch chapter 28 . 8/18/2010
I'm still here, liking the show and this story, and kinda waiting for the other one, but all shall come to those who wait right? I can wait a little long if it means that it will come soon, this story or the '12 Gate Saga'.

Halloween Witch