Reviews for I Can't See The Bright Side Anymore
Did she jump?
Lanter chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really liked this.
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Nice Story and nice work.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, I LOVE how obviously oblivious these two are! It's like "Oh, you're out here too? I never thought of it." I meAN OF course Derek came up with a hot steaming cup of coffee randomly and was oh, so surprised to see a certain (STEP) sister almost freezing to death in a tank top.

I loved how you portrayed how hard it is for these two to say anything when they're completely sober. They just...can't. There are times in the show when you think - NOW. And then...WHAM...moment over (because they're both sober).

Oh, and I loved Derek's half-torn thoughts. There is the point where he's going off poetically from everything to her hair to her teeth and then in a TOTALLY Derek twist he's all "but that's weird". And also the fact that he actually notices she must be cold (therefore the coffee) and he's practically offering his jacket (but not really because he's still Derek).

Wait! Did she JUMP? Or FALL? Or just go down? Please say it's the third!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh man. No happy ending for those two in this one. And yet I like how you wrote this all out. Great read.

Keily Bee chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wait, did she jump?
rumoredreader chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Interesting ending. Feels like it could even be the start of a story, nicely written.