Reviews for Stopping Time, Keeping Love
Sooooo this is pointless. You already said what bella can do with her shield, so shes in no actual danger. And she can shield others...so...…...yup pointless. The volturri cant do shit.
How is Bella gonna "make her last heartbeat …..for Edward?" What a stupid thing to declare, im fucking embarrassed at how stupid that was.
I love that you have so many povs, even though they don't really have anything to contribute to the story. LMFAO. And really? Who give a single fuck what Alice is thinking?
Im so bored. Is this gonna get better?
Hes "in awe" that she can fight the "power" of his ….crooked smile? Is he really that arrogant? His smile? Not that great. And for the record, Jasper is clearly better looking then him.
Bella is an ungrateful bitch. In all the ways that characters typically say that she is selfless, they are so amazingly wrong. If Bella was really selfless she would realize that they want to throw her a party as much for themselves as for her. People want to show their love and what not, it makes THEM feel good. If she was selfless she would realize that and let him. Not whine and bitch like a stupid child. It's called INDULGMENT. When you care about someone you INDULGE them.

Bella is NOT selfless. On the contrary she is usually only thinking of herself and what she wants.

And please stop copying the traits we all hated about bella in the book and using them in your stories (to all of fanfiction not just you). For example, the low self esteem, blushing, blood issues, clumsiness. and love of trite historical romance novels. And fainting! Lets please leave that shit out as well. The idea to have a flawed character that a reader can "step into" is great but to make that same character so flawed that she's fucking pathetic are two different things. And you actually started this story with a few of them. How embarrassing. Here's a novel idea, be original.
Lillywhite1 chapter 27 . 5/5
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
PurpleRain27 chapter 27 . 4/4
Great story, sad ending you will need tissues.
LucewoodInstruments chapter 1 . 1/8
I loved the end of this story! It was a very good plot!
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
I’m not the biggest fan of all the various points of view, but I do like where the story is going
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
I really liked how this chapter ended.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2017
I love this! It has the perfect amount of drama and action to keep from getting boring and lots pf fluffy and heartwarming scenes. Glad I read it.
JustARead chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
Good for her
JustARead chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Answered my questions
JustARead chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
She cant be around charlie but she can be around a pilot, car drivers, chapel guy, etc