Reviews for Stopping Time, Keeping Love
Good for her
JustARead chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Answered my questions
JustARead chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
She cant be around charlie but she can be around a pilot, car drivers, chapel guy, etc
JustARead chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
Eek
JustARead chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Whew
JustARead chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
She got what she wanted for her bday
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Ohhh
aamlkb chapter 21 . 5/24/2016
I can't read that at part where she's talking fast! It's too long to do that to. Just put the spaces and say that is was rushed out. The next part that talks snout vampire speed explains that it was fast.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Hot ;)
Alejandra chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
Hi, I just found your story 3 nights ago, and I could not stop reading it, I thought I gave you reviews, but for some reason my cellphone failed everytime I tried to load it. Ok, know I will give you my opinio on the things I loved about your story.1) You used vampires like in the original Twilight I am so tired of only finding all human fics, that may have their charm, but I like the vampire stuff. 2) I loved the fact that you did not include pregnant Bella nor Jacob, I do not like them very much. 3) Thanks for not giving us an Edward who hates himself that much. 4)I laugh a bit at the diva moment Edward had proposing in front of everyone. 5)I understand your need for the story to make Tanya a bad character, but poor girl, she sounds kind in the 4th book, and most of the fics portray her as bitch. 6) I am glad Rosalie did not protest about Bella turning. 7) I was impressed and surprised by the way you handle the Volturis, it was very Game of Thrones hehe. Nice work, Bella was very direct to Charlie for my taste, but good anyway. Your lemons were constant and graphic but they were not the center of the story, something many fics lack. Sorry it took me 5 years to find your piece.