Reviews for Stopping Time, Keeping Love
Guest chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Hot ;)
Alejandra chapter 27 . 6/12/2014
Hi, I just found your story 3 nights ago, and I could not stop reading it, I thought I gave you reviews, but for some reason my cellphone failed everytime I tried to load it. Ok, know I will give you my opinio on the things I loved about your story.1) You used vampires like in the original Twilight I am so tired of only finding all human fics, that may have their charm, but I like the vampire stuff. 2) I loved the fact that you did not include pregnant Bella nor Jacob, I do not like them very much. 3) Thanks for not giving us an Edward who hates himself that much. 4)I laugh a bit at the diva moment Edward had proposing in front of everyone. 5)I understand your need for the story to make Tanya a bad character, but poor girl, she sounds kind in the 4th book, and most of the fics portray her as bitch. 6) I am glad Rosalie did not protest about Bella turning. 7) I was impressed and surprised by the way you handle the Volturis, it was very Game of Thrones hehe. Nice work, Bella was very direct to Charlie for my taste, but good anyway. Your lemons were constant and graphic but they were not the center of the story, something many fics lack. Sorry it took me 5 years to find your piece.
alejandra chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Wow, Edward is kind of a Diva. I love your story so far, it is a shame I found it 5 years later.
Alliesmom07 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
She'd better not go into a depressed state because she's a 'monster'. Bella's smarter than that, she knew what it was all about...
Alliesmom07 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
So far, I'm liking this. I like that she told Edward about the dream and that she surprised him by resisting the 'smile'. I always hated the way Edward always thought that he could have the audacity to ask her to marry him and then expect her to grow old and die...wtf? Good stuff, so far.
cela chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
cute!
Casey-Pup chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
Absolutely AMAZZZZZING! Loved every chapter paragraph sentence & word. Thank u for posting!
jdc0630 chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL !

Thanks muches for sharing another story with me.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
campyrs chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Good story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
G Lamaro chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Hi, Shannon! :)
The your story is very interesting and good writing! I liked that explained everything, including Bella's self-control. I liked the characters. They were all canon, and has developed over the story. I like your sense of humor! I have often laughed at the funny part. I especially liked when Bella distance herself from Edward with her shield.
Have a nice day! :)
G Lamaro, Hungarian Vricitism Club (You found me in the forum of the Merengő /A.K.A pensieve/ Fanfiction. )
LAB1 chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
Your story has an interesting plot and I enjoyed reading it. It read quickly and almost seemed like a draft copy. Your correct use of grammar was refreshing. I see real promise in your writing. Slow down a little. Flesh out your ideas a bit more will make your work wonderful
Airekel chapter 26 . 11/26/2012
Hi Shannon,

This was supposed to be a review left at the end of Chapter 27, but I have left a review at the end of this story before, so FF wouldn't let me post it there. So, I'm trying to leave it here.

I just read this story straight through - again - and I have a couple of comments for you. First, I really enjoyed this story, and for your first fanfic, you did really great - at least in comparison to other stories I have read. I am not an author. I can only comment as a reader, and tell you what I enjoy or don't enjoy, and I enjoyed your story enough to stay up all night reading it twice.

At first, your short chapter length drove me crazy, and I was so happy that I could immediately go on to the next chapter, and not have to wait. That is the advantage of reading a story after it is complete, which I almost always do. However, as you got into the story, your chapter length got better, and more pleasing to read.

The only *negative* comment I have to make - and I hope you look at it as constructive criticism instead of a negative point - and that is, after Bella destroyed the Volturi - which I loved, btw - there would have been chaos in the vampire world, if someone hadn't stepped up to take over as rulers of the vampire world. I wouldn't have wanted the Cullens to have stepped into the Volturi's place, but maybe the Romanians would have done it - though they might be worse than the Volturi. Someone would have had to to keep order in the vampire world, but you left that hanging. I would like to have seen what the repercussions would have been to Bella's actions. I liked the way it ended, and I wouldn't have wanted to see a lot of time spent on that, but I think even a paragraph or two to say who took over the Volturi's rule in the Vampire would have been good. As I said, I hope you only look at this as a constructive criticism, and remember that I liked this story enough to stay up all night reading it - twice.

The other thing I wanted to say is that marmosets and tamarins are too small to drink. It would be impossible to drink from their jugular, because they are too small. They would end up ripping their head off. And besides that, there wouldn't be enough blood to make a meal. So, it wouldn't be that marmosets just wouldn't be that tasty, but they would be like a sip - maybe two. Picture a squirrel. But that didn't really bother me - I just wanted to mention it, because if you ever decided to come back to fanfiction, and you write Edward and Bella in Fuji or Isle Esme, I wanted you to know. You obviously did research into what kind of animals inhabit the area. I just wanted you to know that marmosets just aren't big enough to drink. I know this only because I used to have two as pets. And for pets, they are great - if you can stand to feed them live meal worms. It's yuk at first, but it gets easier, and marmosets love them! Ugh!

Thanks so much for writing this story and sharing it with us, Shannon.
Karen
trekgeezer chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Wow, exiled on an exotic island with Edward for eternity. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it! Oh, okay, I'll do it!
trekgeezer chapter 9 . 10/21/2012