Reviews for Memory and Choice
MystSnare chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Very sweet. T.T Like this a lot. Glad Severus will one day find peace alongside Harry ;)
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Beautifully poignant.
KJmom chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
First my review: I loved it. I loved the fact that Snape wasn't indecisive, since knowing that you are making the right decision is of utmost importance in that situation. I also loved that Harry was so understanding. You really do write beautifully. Thank you for sharing.

Second: Just something that I found funny while reading the reviews. Please don't take this as me being bitchy, cause I can assure you I don't mean it that way, I'm simply amused.

You are reading a fanFICTION about WIZARDS and WITCHES :P Are you really going to balk at the idea of a WIZARD being pregnant? Surely you must know that while a male cannot (at this point in time) conceive and carry a child, that a person also cannot wave a stick of wood and cause the world to bend to his/her will. I'm just saying... I'm not overly fond of MPreg either, but hey, if we're going to play about in the world of magic, why not knock a man up?
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
O.O I loved this. And now I feel the need to glomp a very preggers Severus.
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It has been said many times; If someone feels, they or their situation is unsuitable, and they should not have children- they are probably right.
Fairner chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh gosh golly Kayleigh lol when can men become pregnant? Well in the world that we open minded people live in it's possible, and the woman/man? Where wash he mentioned in the story? lol, This is the world of Fan Fiction where anything is possible, if you can fly on brooms and have talking portraits whose not to say men can't get pregnant? lol ok done with that on to my review.

gya Severus! Poor child but then at the time it was not a good idea. I hope he and Harry will be happy later :3
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Beautiful!

I know this deserves more than a one-word review, but that one word sums it up so perfectly ;-).
EvilDime chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Oh, that was both sad and beautiful!

Being pregnant with a child you don't actually want must be one of the hardest things. No matter what you do, it will feel wrong.

I was sorry to see Severus aborting the pregnancy, but deliriously happy when he decided that eventually, he would like to have kids.

Good story.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
very cute.

I loved the other one you posted it as well, the one with Albus but I completely forgot to review, I know, I'm a bad reader

thanks for the share
FancyPants-Dylan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was very sad, a decision like that is never easy but for Severus it was the right one. It was nice to see Harry so understanding and knowing when not to bring the subject up, wonderful
magialuna chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I so did *not* think you were going there...

I really hated that Draco was not more sympathetic here but this is really not about him, so...

Your portrayal of Severus and the complexity of his emotions is just so exquisite here. And very brave.

Excellent and moving story.

Clare
FaeryQueen07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
And this is why I made you a favorite. Your writing just blows me away. Stunning.

Fae
kneeya chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
It was touchy. A good story. I really liked it. Thank You.
Kayleigh chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ok maybe I'm a bit confused. Since when can men get pregnant? And PLEASE do not tell me of the pregnant man from the tabloids because "he" was in fact a woman with a uterus in which to carry a child. I promise that I'm not trying to be harsh or cruel I just don't quite understand. Maybe try to explain it a little more?
atypicalsnowman chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, you brave, brave soul.

Here's a review just because this seemed lonely. *swish*

I did really like this, of course. Reading it again...