Reviews for Dearly Departed
LadyWriter29 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
WOW! That was quite a chapter! I am excited to read the next chapter. You are a terrific writer. I really like this story.
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great beginning! Can't wait to read more.
kristenb15 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I had tears in my eyes while reading this. U did a great job. It was sad they had to go, but really there wasn't any other way. Great job!
Miss Barbara chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Great story! It is really sad, you should have saved them :P
ZombieMonkey chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
*sobs quietly*

I'm going to the OoTP premiere tomorrow night and didn't need to read this but I did anyway. Guh this is so sad but so beautiful at the same time.

Amazing job!
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
How could anyone send you hate mail in your reviews for this? Seriously it was so beautifully written Just hard for Jimmy to understand that Abby was the light in Gibbs' world and that he would have moved heaven and hell to be with his wife and daughter when they died and he had a chance there to be with Abby and wanted to comfort her. Also how fitting the deers stayed there till Ducky got there. They sensed that they would take care of the people who were gentle of heart. GREAT Job. Write more maybe a little fun story next. Hugs you Tight. GREAT Job. Even though it hurt to read it especially this month. When I'm missing my own father something fierce. So GREAT Job.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
I must say that I am very happy with how the ending turned out, not the whole dying part, but I just wanted them to be together...And now they are. :')

Great idea with Palmer being curious as to why Gibbs just stayed with Abby the entire time instead of going for help.

Wonderful ending line as well.

Favorite Quote:

“Let us not mourn the fact that they are gone tonight, but rejoice that they were here.”

Beautiful story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!
ncislove chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
*pout* at least they went together...
Abby chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
I cried during this chapter! :(

amazing job on this i love it one hundred percent!
lunarmoth131 chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
No hate mail from me! I like reading a tragedy now and then. And it was sweet the way they were holding onto each other when they died. The mystery of the deer is interesting too. Good job!
STLFAN chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Bravo. Beautifully written. But no where near I thought you were gonna go. This last chapter was a two tissue tear jerker. Very well written. Thank you for sharing. I liked my ending much better.
PACTNMMT chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Thanks, for a great story. I enjoyed it very much!
losingmymind2 chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
I can't write you hate mail, no matter how much I wish they had somehow survived; it had to be this way and I understand.
ascifigirl chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Hi, no hate mail from me. I think it was beautiful written and was a great story, albiet very sad. I loved how you worked in the deer. I look forward to your next stroy.
Amy'sDen chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Ok - so I want to hate you for killing them, but in some very odd way I love the way you did it. The whole story was captivating and the end was just, well, so expertly done that I actually don't hate you! Sad, yes - but I would expect that Abby & Gibbs would not want to live without each other. Thank you so much for this beautifully written piece of work.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »