Reviews for Plan Z
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 3/25
Now I really want a full length epic KHR Zombie fic, because yeah, the folks in that world in general would be pretty epic against a zombie apocalypse.
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Pfffft, hahahahahahahaha! That's so messed up, yet I could really see this happening. If only, if only...although Hibari having the most kills is also amusing, considering the competitive streak everyone has. Anyways, thanks for the humorous fic. :)
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Well, this was enjoyable. Very enjoyable. The KHR cast in a zombie apocalypse...Awesome.

Wonderful job. :)
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Nicely done, I was snickering as I was reading this.
Rui17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
HAHAHA OH THIS IS JUST )) OMG. HAHAHA!

Zombie Apocalypse for the win! Go Kyoko! Haha!
maliciousqueen chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I have a question...what was Xanxus doing there in Namimori? XD Zombie apocalypse FTW!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This fic made me laugh really hard. If there was an actual zombie apocolypse in Reborn!, then it would definitely be something like this.

Good job (:
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ZOMBIE APACOLYPSE. WOW. Made of win. 8D
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
xDD

ZoMg~

Zombie apocalypse~~ EPIC~~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love this. It's a great example of how the family will act later on in the years. Gokudera was perfect! I could definitely see him getting annoyed with something like this. I loved it when Hibari came in too. One of my favorite parts was when Kyouko surprised everyone by saying she got one :)

You should write more like this! I'd love to read them.
o chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
BAHAHAHAHA! THE BEST! XD
phppsmss chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
lolz. seriously, was cracking up
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lols, best crack fic ever! I really didn't know what to expect at the end while reading it. The whole time I'm thinking "who are they fighting that even Haru and Kyoko are joining the fray?"
Yui-3000 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Jijijiji It was really so funny XD
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh my gosh, freaking hilarious. Zombies? Seriously? You put the Vongola Tenth family through the zombie apocalypse? XD Holy crap, I love the things you come up with. Although with this line: " If they got through the zombie apocalypses in one piece, nothing in the world was going to be able to stop them.", there's a little issue: aside from the Varia, I don't really know who else would actually survive the zombie apocalypse to even try and stop them. Still, hysterical; though I do kind of wish we got to see Tsuna kicking undead butt too. Hibari, of course, only cares that someone put zombies in his town, not that the undead are reanimated. That's Hibari, true to form. Thanks for yet another great fic that is distracting me from my homework. :D