Reviews for The Rebirth of Champions
Well... shit.
Boneater chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
love it so much! Happy BIRTHDAY! •﹏•
Frosty Wolf chapter 35 . 4/27/2014
Well done, I liked reading this story. It was dramatic kept people in character and still managed a happy ending! Overall, nice work!
The Polyethylene Man chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
I hope this fix ends with Clark killing the Greek pantheon, absorbing their powers, and resurrecting Diana.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
So Diana gets raped by a god because said gods sister/lover walked out on him, and she still prays to these amoral gods; and the old, probably conservative Christian Midwestern farm couple don't say anything about it?
The Polyethylene Man chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
pagan gods: not even once.
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
This is too depressing. I thought this was under Friendship/Romance. It should be Angst/Romance. At least so I can prepare myself.
casema chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
*sighs* Amazing story! Love these two together!
jl chapter 35 . 9/8/2012
This was interesting and i liked it but i feel like there should have been more focus on what Ares did to her. It just seemed like no one particularly cared about it. Anyways, thanks for this, Superman and Wonder Woman are awesome together. :)
edboy4926 chapter 35 . 4/11/2012
Good story.
Amanthya chapter 35 . 5/19/2011
That was freaking epic! My gosh! Every chapter was full of well-written drama and emotion, and pierced me through and through with a desire to see things be made right. It was only the knowledge that I had several more chapters to go after her "death" that kept me from dissolving into tears-my eyes certainly watered!

I am completely on Diana's side about the ending decisions, and I'm glad others were as well. (Thanks for making it a happy ending.) While Diana deserved the recognition from the god/desses, it would be a waste indeed and very sad if she could not remain in her role as Wonder Woman.

Also, thanks for addressing the Lois issue, and giving those little hints that flesh out the other characters as well-like J'on's thinking about how he's changed since his last major loss in life, and other such little references. And Hades's involvement was as big a twist as might happen in any JL episode, so kudos. Anyway, just awesome!
Tempest S chapter 35 . 12/1/2010
Wonder Woman was always my favorite League member. I always thought she'd make a good goddess. Though I always thought she could be more of Artemis reborn in human form than a new goddess. She does have the Roman name for the goddess Artemis.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 35 . 9/26/2010
Very nicely done.
StilinskiFanatic chapter 35 . 8/7/2010
Wow! my first ever SM/WW fic and i loved it! you did a beautiful job!
Anderfail chapter 34 . 8/3/2010
If Darkseid couldn't kill Superman, then neither could Ares. Darkseid is more powerful than even Zeus, he typically makes Olympus tremble in fear (it's why they never do anything against him). He's been hit by Darkseid's Omega Beams, which can erase anything from existence, and he survived. Nothing Ares can do could match Darkseid. You made the gods of Olympus too powerful.

Besides that, this has been a fantastic story. You write emotion extremely well and the anguish the characters felt at being helpless to do anything to help Diana was heart-wrenching to read. It definitely had me in tears.